Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

spare part wanted Options
EmperorMing
#1 Posted : 06 December 2018 18:44:39

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi all....
Had a bit of a accident last week as the cat decided to knock my build off the table...I have managed to repair the broken masts and fittings but have lost one decorative plate from the stern.
I have attached a photo of the missing item, if anyone out there in model building land has a spare or knows where I can get a replacement from I would be most grateful.
I have trawled the web and haven't found anything close.....many thanks for any assistance Cool
EmperorMing attached the following image(s):
IMG_1118.JPG
Gandale
#2 Posted : 06 December 2018 19:49:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

You could try giving customer services a call quoting the stage number containing your missing part and ask if a replacement stage could be sent. They may charge you for the replacement stage but at least it would resolve your problem...

Regards

Alan
EmperorMing
#3 Posted : 18 December 2018 15:18:27

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Many thanks for the reply....I have emailed CS so hopefully all will be well.Cool