Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Instructions question Options
leggolon
#1 Posted : 08 September 2018 02:36:17

Groups: Registered

Hello.
Got my first build pack. Should there be a book or something of instructions or a full size plan to aid in the building of this ship included with this model?
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 08 September 2018 08:33:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Leggolon

Firstly welcome to the forum and enjoy your build. The instructions are a download PDF if you go to the link below then click on 'Download' tab you will find the instructions:-

https://www.model-space....ss-constitution-us.html

The masts and rigging plans will be provided in packs 10 and 11.

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Dave B
#3 Posted : 05 January 2019 12:58:08

Hello.
Got my first build pack. I did not receive the instruction booklet and I cannot download the instructions because the pictures don’t load. So, what can I do?
Confused

I’m using my iPhone as I don’t have a computer at the moment. Thanks Andy!

I got it to work, thank you Andy!
File Attachment(s):
EDBE841D-98B7-4ADB-A82A-0F0129054B3F.jpeg (155kb) downloaded 25 time(s).
Building HMS Victory, USS Constitution, Mayflower and have several others waiting to be built.
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 05 January 2019 13:13:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Dave

What are you using to view the PDF download. I found with Adobe Acrobat Reader the pictures appeared fine.

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .