Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Porsche Stage 30 wheel update Options
Tomick
#1 Posted : 02 March 2018 11:01:27

Groups:

It has come to light that the Pack 5 stock (which includes the Stage 30 rear wheel & tyre), contains a front tyre rather than a rear tyre, (the front and rear tyres differ in width).

The correct Stage 30 rear tyre is being provided with later content at around Pack 10 or 12.

In the meantime, you can temporarily fit the incorrect tyre onto the wheel, then do a rear tyre swop when you reveive the replacement rear tyre.
TRGRichie
#2 Posted : 18 July 2018 20:24:36

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Tomick wrote:
It has come to light that the Pack 5 stock (which includes the Stage 30 rear wheel & tyre), contains a front tyre rather than a rear tyre, (the front and rear tyres differ in width).

The correct Stage 30 rear tyre is being provided with later content at around Pack 10 or 12.

In the meantime, you can temporarily fit the incorrect tyre onto the wheel, then do a rear tyre swop when you reveive the replacement rear tyre.

I'm I right in thinking its just one incorrect tyre?

Thanks
Rich
AUTO FRUMP STOMPER
Custom Porsche RS Build - http://forum.model-space...aspx?g=posts&t=25728
Tomick
#3 Posted : 18 July 2018 20:42:58

Groups:

Correct
TRGRichie
#4 Posted : 05 January 2019 13:25:08

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Tomick wrote:

Just received the final pack 12 and no correct tyre included!!! There was obviously no tyre in pack 10 either.
Can you advise on when I’m likely to actually be able to complete this kit please.

Thanks
Rich.
AUTO FRUMP STOMPER
Gandale
#5 Posted : 05 January 2019 15:47:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

TRGRichie wrote:
Tomick wrote:

Just received the final pack 12 and no correct tyre included!!! There was obviously no tyre in pack 10 either.
Can you advise on when I’m likely to actually be able to complete this kit please.

Thanks
Rich.

Will investigate this with the packaging department and get back to you....

Regards

Alan
Gandale
#6 Posted : 05 January 2019 21:25:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Subscribers who have not received the correct Stage 30 rear tyre in pack 12 should email sales@model-space.co.uk and request the correct tyre be sent. In your email make sure you quote your subscriber ref number, name and address details.

Regards

Alan
TRGRichie
#7 Posted : 07 January 2019 10:44:13

Gandale wrote:
Subscribers who have not received the correct Stage 30 rear tyre in pack 12 should email sales@model-space.co.uk and request the correct tyre be sent. In your email make sure you quote your subscriber ref number, name and address details.

Regards

Alan

Any update on this Alan, I literally have 3 wheels on my wagon.....

Thanks
Rich.
AUTO FRUMP STOMPER
Tomick
#8 Posted : 07 January 2019 10:52:38

Groups:

TRGRichie wrote:
Gandale wrote:

Regards

Alan

Thanks
Rich.
See post #6, says to email sales@model-space.co.uk and request the correct tyre be sent.

To have 4 wheels on your wagon, for now you can fit the incorrect tyre as its difference not that noticeable
TRGRichie
#9 Posted : 07 January 2019 10:59:24

Tomick wrote:
TRGRichie wrote:
Gandale wrote:

Regards

Alan

Thanks
Rich.
See post #6, says to email sales@model-space.co.uk and request the correct tyre be sent.

To have 4 wheels on your wagon, for now you can fit the incorrect tyre as its difference not that noticeable

Thanks Tomik, i hadn't refreshed the page so missed that post.

I hope you dont mind, but I do think its quite poor that I have to chase it from customer services - as I'm obviously a subscriber and it is there mistake.... they never forgot to take my money Flapper

Cheers Rich
AUTO FRUMP STOMPER
TRGRichie
#10 Posted : 14 January 2019 21:33:49

Tomick wrote:
TRGRichie wrote:
Gandale wrote:

Regards

Alan

Thanks
Rich.

Tomick, no replies to emails as suggested, so I rang them, they had no idea what I was talking about.
But did say they would send correct tyre, still waiting 1 week and counting.

I Really I’m ticked off with modelspace over this, How long do they expect us to wait?

Rich.
AUTO FRUMP STOMPER
Tomick
#11 Posted : 14 January 2019 23:29:31

Groups:

Have passed your comment back to MS