Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Frustrations Options
mwstratton
#1 Posted : 08 February 2019 17:05:17

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

I'm thinking that I may have made an error in judgement by choosing Model Space to supply my modeling needs.

I made my first purchase of the 12 month subscription of the Soleil Royal the end of December 2018. The first and 2nd packs shipped as promised and are of the great quality that I expected.

January 8th, I ordered the HMS Victory paint set. 2 weeks later I had not received it and contacted customer service to find out that it was on backorder. Things happen so no big deal.

Eight days ago, I was about 50% finished with Pack 2 of the SR and 99% finished with my in-between build of Revell's A-10 Warthog so I placed an order for the full kit version of the San Fransisco II for my next in-between project.

I just called to check on shipment of this order and was told that it was back ordered so I was forced to cancel this order and switch to the Hermione La Fayette.

So here I sit with NOTHING on my bench and no kit expected for at least a week. Not a happy camper.

Why don't we get an immediate notice of back orders so that changes can be made if neccesary.
Currently: Soliel Royal, Deag DC-3, DeAg Ford Shelby Mustang GT 500

Prior builds: Mayflower, USS Constitution, Academy 1/800 USS Kitty Hawk, Revell's 1/48 A 10 Warthog

Under the Bench:

On Hold: Revell's 1/48 P 61 Black Widow; AL L'Hermione La Fayette
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 08 February 2019 19:59:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Hi Mark

I have passed on your comments back to the US office.

Regards
Mark
mwstratton
#3 Posted : 08 February 2019 22:39:52

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Markwarren wrote:
Hi Mark

I have passed on your comments back to the US office.

Regards
Mark

Thanks
Mark
Currently: Soliel Royal, Deag DC-3, DeAg Ford Shelby Mustang GT 500

Prior builds: Mayflower, USS Constitution, Academy 1/800 USS Kitty Hawk, Revell's 1/48 A 10 Warthog

Under the Bench:

On Hold: Revell's 1/48 P 61 Black Widow; AL L'Hermione La Fayette
Sean111
#4 Posted : 15 May 2019 21:22:40

A week? I had to wait more than a year for the second last installment of my Countach.
figuerres
#5 Posted : 01 June 2019 16:16:46

seems like the model space company has gone into a meltdown in operations and customer service.
forum moderators either left or were fired a while back.
they just changed shipping method on my last shipment.
recent shipments had boxes not taped shut and it was a miracle i got the parts at all.

before this i have had many problems with the company running late / having factory problems.

the web site gives us no way to track our subscriptions , no list of what was shipped for each month, no tracking numbers.

staff on the phone seem to have problems finding the info in what ever back end system they use, seems like each subscription creates a different account and they have to check all the orders we place to find the right one.

they really seem to need a change in management staff and policy and to spend some time and resources on making a better system.

when my current subscription is finished i will not be back here, they lost a customer.

if the company does not see this then they will in time be losing more customers .
jlogicalor
#6 Posted : 28 June 2019 00:29:34

I feel you man. For the most part I haven't had too many issues with Model Space other than missing parts. However. I order the Fokker Dr. Red Baron in November and still don't have it. Its been on backorder for 7 months apparently.
Gandale
#7 Posted : 28 June 2019 08:46:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

jlogicalor wrote:
I feel you man. For the most part I haven't had too many issues with Model Space other than missing parts. However. I order the Fokker Dr. Red Baron in November and still don't have it. Its been on backorder for 7 months apparently.

Can you PM me your order number and contact details, I'll see if I can get un update on this for you. For security purposes I would ask you do not post these details in open forum....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Tesadorn
#8 Posted : 11 July 2019 13:47:53

I did the falcon.. Hell WILL freeze directly over before I order again... The company is a lying train wreck.. I am 7 months behind with ZERO communication. nope nope! I think they are getting ready to fold... OR are just on the edge...Cursing
darbyvet
#9 Posted : 11 July 2019 14:19:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

hi Tesadorn,
I am one of the forum support team members.If you can pm me your name and order number I will pass on your information to USA customer service to see what is going on

Carl

admin
#10 Posted : 16 July 2019 01:31:15

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Tesadorn wrote:
I did the falcon.. Hell WILL freeze directly over before I order again... The company is a lying train wreck.. I am 7 months behind with ZERO communication. nope nope! I think they are getting ready to fold... OR are just on the edge...Cursing

I am guessing that you are on hold, at pack 14? Pack 15 is on the water, and will be in stock in approx 30 days.

Your thoughts on the financial stability of DeAgostini are totally off base though. There has been a bit of a reorganization, made with an eye towards eliminating all these problems we are seeing. However, any speculation otherwise is just speculation, and is totally in error.

If you’ll contact me at the. moderator account, with your details, I’ll have a look into it.

Mark