Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

New builder from Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada Options
Jolley
#1 Posted : 27 February 2019 16:43:23

Groups: Registered

Greeting to all. I have been thinking about getting a wooden ship kit for a while now and have finally took the plunge. I purchased a subcription for the HMS Victory and expect my first package next week. I've built models for most of my life and this will be my first wooden ship, very excited.

I'm sure to be asking loads of questions.

Happy to join the community

John
On Bench:
AL Bluenose II

Up next:
HMS Victory 12 month subscription
VASA 12 month subscription
Gandale
#2 Posted : 27 February 2019 17:14:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Welcome aboard John, its great to have you with us...Cool Cool .. Victory is a beautiful kit to put together and has probably the best set of instructions out there for you to follow.. Masses of help here for you if needed by following other Victory Build diaries, the Official Build, the Official Video Build and of course from the members themselves. Think you're going to love the experience and I hope we'll get the chance to follow your progress through the creation of your own build diary... Good luck with the build....Cool Cool

Members Build Diaries

https://forum.model-spac....aspx?g=topics&f=21

The Official Build

https://forum.model-spac...topics&f=17&p=2

The Official Video Build

https://www.youtube.com/...pjUDnPzoDagw3u2T7tQIBv4

Regards

Alan
delboy271155
#3 Posted : 27 February 2019 19:45:06

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi John BigGrin

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your Victory build.

Don`t forget to show us your progress.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

magpie1832
#4 Posted : 27 February 2019 20:10:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the forum John. Look forward to seeing your build.

Chris
On the bench

1/350 Revell Tirpitz Platinum Edition (Pontos PE and Wooden deck) plus extra Eduard PE set and extra MK1 door sets.

Markwarren
#5 Posted : 27 February 2019 20:34:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Welcome to the forum John, enjoy your stay with us.

I look forward to seeing your build diary soon.

Mark
Spal
#6 Posted : 28 February 2019 04:44:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the forum John BigGrin she is a great kit and one you will enjoy building.

Al
mwstratton
#7 Posted : 28 February 2019 05:51:24

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Welcome to the forum

Mark
Currently: Soliel Royal, Deag DC-3, DeAg Ford Shelby Mustang GT 500

Prior builds: Mayflower, USS Constitution, Academy 1/800 USS Kitty Hawk, Revell's 1/48 A 10 Warthog

Under the Bench:

On Hold: Revell's 1/48 P 61 Black Widow; AL L'Hermione La Fayette
arpurchase
#8 Posted : 28 February 2019 07:14:03

BigGrin Welcome to the forum and enjoy your buildCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .