Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Case of the Missing Side Stand (Stage 58) Options
Bcrorrer
#1 Posted : 08 January 2019 14:24:50

Groups: Registered

While my Hayabusa Build has long since been “complete,” I’m still in need of a missing side stand from stage 58 (part of pack 18). I think I’m up to four of five copies of stage 58 and all of them have had no side stand. I don’t fault Deagnostini since they’ve been more than helpful. Just seems like a severe lack of quality control at the manufacturing level, unfortunately. Judging by previous posts, I’m seeing as it’s a bit all too common.

The build itself was great. The model is quite heavy. Makes me want a real one!

So, I figure I would post here and see if perhaps anyone had a spare side stand. I’d be more than happy to buy and pay shipping costs for it.
Tomick
#2 Posted : 08 January 2019 14:45:42

Groups:

If you PM your subscriber and name/address info to me, I'll see if I can get this resolved for you
Bcrorrer
#3 Posted : 18 March 2019 22:40:45

Groups: Registered

Sigh. I give up. This side stand/kick stand does NOT exist. I have received probably six or seven stage 58 issues, each with no side stand. I can only imagine how much money has been wasted continuing to send me these stage 58s when all I wanted was this cursed side stand. All that needed to be done was someone to actually and physically check the box to make sure it’s in there before slapping a label on it and shipping it off. Was this piece such a problem when this kit was first released? Are their more of us Hayabusa builders out there with completed builds missing this piece? Does anyone out there make a replacement? I’m willing to pay, please. I’m about to pull my hair out because I’m so frustrated with this situation.