Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Payments page / sent partworks etc Options
Hyperdrive Kid
#1 Posted : 15 May 2019 20:53:24

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Hi all,
Just wondering if there is an issue with the page you login to see credits/debits, and the sent dates of partworks, it has been down now for weeks.

Has the web address changed at all?

Cheers

birdaj2
#2 Posted : 15 May 2019 21:09:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Must admit i have not used it for a long time but just tried to access it and get the folliwing message:

"Unfortunately the system is unavailable at present due to urgent maintenance. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope to have the system back up and running again as soon as possible."

I purchased the san francisco some time ago but the instructions for that one were on a Jacklin website and that one i can get too.

Maybe drop a note or give customer setvices a call to check might get you an answer.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Hyperdrive Kid
#3 Posted : 15 May 2019 21:20:03

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Yes thats the message I get, I did ask them via email, but they didn't answer that question, they just gave me a breakdown of payments sent and received. I do not know if I will get a reply to my original question, hence asking here.

I have lost faith with it all, especially waiting 6 months for issue 61 of the r2d2 build, and others out of stock
for ages as well. I am lucky that R2 works as he should, I have read horror stories with all the problems people are having with theirs.... But for me, R2 will be my last deag' purchase. it's not worth all the hassle.
birdaj2
#4 Posted : 15 May 2019 21:25:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Must admit until you mentioned it i had totally forgotten about the payments site.

My payments are set up on paypal and i get an email when payment is taken and then its usually a week for the parts to arrive.

Appreciate the frustration though if its something you actually want to use. Again just a statement from the company would clear up the issues it causes not having it available.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach