Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Martin.R's Build Options
Martin.R
#1 Posted : 02 May 2019 20:00:03

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I'm martin from the Netherlands and I just received my first 2 packages. I will start building when I have 4 or 5 packs.
I did order all Decals and received them.There are no guides to them or they are in Japanese.
Is there somewhere that I can get a guide or a video adding those Decals?
Also are there any links I can go read up (like japanes sites)?

Any recomendations to get a nice display and bodystand and a Senna figure (are they really that expensive)?

I know I know a lot of questions, yet I want to do this my best I can hence the questions!

I'll share my progress in this topic!

Anctious to get started!

Cheers,

Martin
Kev the Modeller
#2 Posted : 02 May 2019 22:33:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hello Martin and welcome to the forum, great to have you join us here on Modelspace. Cool ThumpUp

Personally I can't answer your questions as I haven't built the McLaren MP4/4 but I know from other members' builds that it is a fantastic kit. The only thing I can suggest is that you read through some of the build diaries in the McLaren MP4/4 sub-forum, which is here:

https://forum.model-spac...aspx?g=topics&f=163

There are some very detailed builds in there and I'm sure that you will find a lot of answers and some very helpful guidance with your build just by looking through that section of the forum? Good luck with your build and I'll look forward to commenting on your work should you choose to post a build diary, which I hope you will.

Good luck! ThumpUp

Kev Smile
Per Ardua Ad Astra
Martyn Ingram
#3 Posted : 03 May 2019 06:15:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin From one Martyn to another welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing your build Cool
Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
Gandale
#4 Posted : 03 May 2019 10:01:42

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Welcome to the forum Martyn, hope you enjoy your time with us.....Cool Cool .. Look forward to seeing some of your work....

Regards

Alan
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 03 May 2019 10:15:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I built the 'other' McLaren - MP4-23 - and it's an amazing kit.
The MP 4/4 is even better I gather.

As others have said, look through the build diaries here.
Look forward to seeing your progress.

Roy.
Markwarren
#6 Posted : 03 May 2019 10:23:46

Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Welcome to the forum Martin, I look forward to seeing you progress soon.

Regards
Mark
RM1
#7 Posted : 25 June 2019 08:12:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Only just spotted this build diary. Sorry for being late BigGrin
This is a lovely kit to build. Look forward to some pictures.
Malc.