Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Aston Martin DB5 Build Options
birdaj2
#21 Posted : 09 July 2019 17:26:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

darbyvet wrote:
I am in USa and recently got my first set of parts and the second set is in the mail.Hopefully it will continue like this.My Eaglemoss Delorean has already had several shipping delays.

Carl

Carl lucky you BigGrin

I had my despatch email on 20/06 and having seen nothing arrive today used the "contact us" link in the email only to get a reply from USA customer services saying how busy they are and giving me a number to contact in the USA.

Decided social media is more often than not the best recourse so posted up on there and within 15 minutes received the following reply:

"thanks for letting us know, I'll have this changed. The quickest way to reach them is to call 0191 490 6421. But I've seen what the problem is, there was an issue with the communication at the warehouse. We've told them to reship, which means it should go out this Thursday."

Not sure if its my "name" as fairly sure i have not broken any mirrors but i seem to have no end of problems these days.

Looks like we may have some more "Fun" with the Hachette Bismarck. I waited2 months to get issues 6-10 but reading some people are waiting the same for 12-15.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach