Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

captains launch Options
David56va
#1 Posted : 14 July 2019 18:16:56

Groups: Registered

hi i have a question. i am working on pasts of the ship that i can while waiting on pack two. pack 12 has attaching the divots in the up or lower position. In looking at pictures that came with my Victory it show the launch hanging on the divots, put the instruction do not tell how do do that. Am i missing something????Confused
Gandale
#2 Posted : 14 July 2019 22:56:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

No, you're not missing anything. The instructions have been written to have the ships boats stowed away on the main deck area and davits in the raised position. You can of course choose to sling the boats from the davits as an alternative way of displaying them,.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
David56va
#3 Posted : 14 July 2019 23:01:49

Groups: Registered

Alan
Ok thanks for the information