Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Missing parts, a plea for help. Options
ippy
#1 Posted : 01 July 2019 16:40:20

Groups: registriert, Registered

A Plea for help.

I've recently re-started my Zero Fighter and just found half the parts for Stage 90 are missing, all I have are the clear plastic parts.

I have been told by Model Space the model was discontinued and no parts are held in the UK.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I might be able to get the parts I'm missing.

Thanks
Ian
Gandale
#2 Posted : 01 July 2019 18:39:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Keep an eye out on ebay, you never know you just may strike it lucky.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
ippy
#3 Posted : 01 July 2019 20:10:41

Groups: registriert, Registered

Gandale wrote:
Keep an eye out on ebay, you never know you just may strike it lucky.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan

That was the first place I looked, plenty of full kits from Japan available, but no single volumes as far as I can see.

Assuming I can't get the missing parts, anyone got any suggestions of what I can do?

Ian.
CM Schlom
#4 Posted : 26 July 2019 17:45:57

Groups: Registered

Hi Ippy,

This is probably your best bet. imcth made the 1/16 Zero. I would try contacting them and see if they have any spares laying about. Give them a try.

Good Hunting, (Link below)

Chuck

http://imcth.co.jp/english/product/own/
experten
#5 Posted : 27 July 2019 05:48:40

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Official Builds

ippy wrote:
A Plea for help.

I've recently re-started my Zero Fighter and just found half the parts for Stage 90 are missing, all I have are the clear plastic parts.

I have been told by Model Space the model was discontinued and no parts are held in the UK.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I might be able to get the parts I'm missing.

Thanks
Ian

I think I can help you out. I can send you a photocopy of the longitudinal sections. Are you skinning yours? Shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

Mark Adams
Tired, Old, and Cranky!