Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Andreas Modified X-Wing Build Options
CaptnBirdseye
#21 Posted : 11 July 2019 09:09:46

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

BigGrin Interesting mods you have planned there Andreas, but i'm sure you're the man to do it all ThumpUp Watching with interest.

Cheers Gray
Andreas
#22 Posted : 27 July 2019 15:46:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

At the moment it's hard to find time to work on any models. So I only can make small steps and updates on the X-Wing. On the 4th wing I still miss the pulsating LED'S for the engine as well as for the laser cannon. I also miss the LED for the landing light. Therefore the top of the wing is not completely assembled.I already put the electrical wires into shrink tubing, and there's a lot of that. There is still a lot of work waiting in the cockpit. Can´t wait for time to do it.BigGrin But soon there will be more time for model building.BigGrin

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Markwarren
#23 Posted : 27 July 2019 18:35:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

That is looking excellent Andreas.Love Love Drool Drool The weathering looks great. Looking forward to your next update.

Mark
Andreas
#24 Posted : 27 July 2019 18:54:48

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Markwarren wrote:
That is looking excellent Andreas.Love Love Drool Drool The weathering looks great. Looking forward to your next update.

Mark

Thank! Mark
As I said at the moment there is only little time for ModelsBigGrin . Because of sports I am on the way a lot, also a lot of training is included. Once more competitions in Amsterdam in September, then the season is over. After that I will work intensively on the models againBigGrin

Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Gandale
#25 Posted : 27 July 2019 22:38:24

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Very impressive indeed Andreas, going to be amazing when complete....Drool Drool

Regards

Alan