Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

lotus79 Options
lotus79
#1 Posted : 30 July 2019 11:23:19

Groups: Registered

What the hell is going on with this company no issue 8,9,10 money gone out of account a month ago i was told parts on way should be with you in a few days yeh right its getting silly now and i am getting pi..ed off big time
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 30 July 2019 11:30:02

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Check with C/S to see if the parts have been dispatched.
It's not impossible that they have gone astray in the post or are maybe sitting in your local post office.

This kit was back in stock only a month ago so there shouldn't be any problems.

Roy
admin
#3 Posted : 31 July 2019 06:28:25

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

lotus79 wrote:
What the hell is going on with this company no issue 8,9,10 money gone out of account a month ago i was told parts on way should be with you in a few days yeh right its getting silly now and i am getting pi..ed off big time

Can you PM me with your account details? I’ll look into what’s going on. Roy is correct, deliveries resumed a few weeks ago. Something outside of the normal is amiss. You can also facilitate the process by giving CS a call, and telling them your pack was never received.
lotus79
#4 Posted : 31 July 2019 10:49:52

Groups: Registered

been to the post office nothing there i have mailed c s several times and told same story