Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Out of Stock issues Options
maowen827
#1 Posted : 05 August 2019 13:38:05

Groups: Registered

Hi all, my Mustang build is currently in hiatus because I have been waiting over 12 months for issues on back order that I keep being told by the distributor are "out of stock" I have only received 4 issues since June 2018. This utter debacle only started when Bissett Magazine went under last year and there was no distributor for Australian subscribers for a few months. Now that Eaglemoss has taken over, the problem still has NOT been resolved.

Despite being given assurances by email that a large order was processed in early June 2019, and still not received anything, I phoned Eaglemoss and was told that the issues are still out of stock. So they lied to me!

The issues I am still waiting on are 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 & 46. The last issues I received were 61 to 64 back in Jan 2019. As the 100th and final issue has been dispatched to most subscribers, I am concerned that I will be left with a useless partly built waste of time and money. I just wish I could get an assurance from Deagostini-Model Space that this is not the case and I will be receiving all of my issues. But being "out of stock" for over 12 months, I can't help but assume that these parts are no longer being manufactured.

Is there anyone in the same boat, or can offer a solution? Someone who works at Deagonstini-Model Space perhaps?

Thanks
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 05 August 2019 13:45:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Hello there.
Sorry to hear about your problems with this build.

I can only try to assure you that no DeAgostini part work has ever stopped part way through, or left anyone with an incomplete build.

I would advise sending a pm to 'admin' with your details to see if they can look into it for you.

Roy