Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages <123
X-wing live in UK? Options
darbyvet
#41 Posted : 18 June 2019 19:02:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

roymattblack wrote:
I think this one will be a big winner.

I think it is pretty good so far.Paint looks good and decent detail and it is HUGE.

Carl
CaptnBirdseye
#42 Posted : 18 June 2019 21:09:55

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

birdaj2 wrote:
I think that link has been live for a while Now.

The link i was sent to subscribe against initially opens as "contactlab.IT" before switching to a Deagostini page.

Tony

First time I’ve seen it on the site Tony, but seems strange not on the ‘New’ tab. I think ‘contactlab.it’ is the smart marketing people, probably contracted to promote it

Regards Gray
birdaj2
#43 Posted : 18 June 2019 21:17:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

CaptnBirdseye wrote:
birdaj2 wrote:
I think that link has been live for a while Now.

The link i was sent to subscribe against initially opens as "contactlab.IT" before switching to a Deagostini page.

Tony

First time I’ve seen it on the site Tony, but seems strange not on the ‘New’ tab. I think ‘contactlab.it’ is the smart marketing people, probably contracted to promote it

Regards Gray

Gray

It was the ".IT" i was getting at as it shows you are going onto an Italian hosted web site. Makes no difference were the subs come from i guess so long as it works.

To me it just seemed to put questions in my mind as to why this new model was not being handled in the UK.

I am sure there will be a good many fans of star wars looking forward to making a start on it.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
CaptnBirdseye
#44 Posted : 18 June 2019 21:22:19

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Ah that makes sense. Didn’t even register the Italian host. Even funnier is that the text is in English.
Seems DA are having a few distribution/production problems. Nothing on Spitfire since March. Builds having delivery problems left, right and centre!

Worrying times Sad
eebygum
#45 Posted : 18 June 2019 22:02:50

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Doesn't bode well for the new releases that are supposed to be coming shortly, If Deag cannot handle the distribution of their kits that they have on sale now.

Huh Huh Huh
FINISHED BUILDS---- HMS Victory--Bismarck--Battleship Yamato-D51 Steam Train--Pocher Ferrari Testarossa--Soleil Royal--Schnellboot S-100--StageCoach 1848--HMS HOOD-- Delorean (Back to the Future)
birdaj2
#46 Posted : 18 June 2019 22:13:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I only latched onto it initially as i watch "World of Wayne" on youtube and he asked on that channel if Deagostini could offer up any details as to why the parts he is receiving were shipping from Italy.

As i said if it all runs without any problems it makes no difference were they ship ifrom but it just seemed odd to me that as so many partworks have been handled by the UK DISTRIBUTOR this appears to be diferent.

Pure speculation on my part but is it possible they are restructuring in some way which might account for some of the partworks delays that people are reporting on here?

If it is (and again pure speculation on my part) an update might have eased many of the concerns that have been getted expressed on here.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
conqueror060
#47 Posted : 18 June 2019 23:14:14

Same here, my pack 1 has shipped to my address from Italy! I was suprised when I saw that inside this "unknown" parcel I received from Italy was my X-Wing sub! Cool Cool Cool

It is a bit strange. I charged past week for pack 2 and I'm waiting to receive it. I wonder if it has been shipped from Italy as well.
duanimal
#48 Posted : 12 August 2019 21:51:10

This fuly live yet?Subscribed some weeks ago now and not heard anything,but deag did take 5p off my card I'd used for the subscription
admin
#49 Posted : 12 August 2019 22:49:52

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

duanimal wrote:
This fuly live yet?Subscribed some weeks ago now and not heard anything,but deag did take 5p off my card I'd used for the subscription

Hi,

It’s been live for some weeks now. Please give CS a call, and let them know you’ve not received your pack 1 within the expected 21 day timeframe. Something is awry, but they should be able to get you sorted.