Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Happy labor day Options
darbyvet
#1 Posted : 02 September 2019 15:18:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Happy labor day to all USA members.Pouring rain in upstate NY so I will be in the man cave building models todays.Dont forget to take advantage of the labor day sale.

Carl

LowOctave
#2 Posted : 05 September 2019 02:39:39

Groups: Registered

Thank you! And hope you had a restful Labor Day building....
I did take advantage of the sale and ordered an E-Type and a Hayabusa. I had ordered a Mustang and Lamborghini just 2 days before the sale was posted... disappointed that order missed the discounts. But real excited about the great detail in the kits!
Kit builder fanatic!
Awaiting arrival: Jaguar E-Type and Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa
Received: Lamborghini Countach 500S - build in progress; Shelby Mustang GT-500 build on hold need Pack 9
darbyvet
#3 Posted : 05 September 2019 15:17:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Cool.I am half way through the Hayabusa.it is a big and heavy model. I built the lambo and it was one of the best 1/8 cars kits I have ever built and it looks fantastic once finished

Carl