Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Commenting on customer service Options
admin
#1 Posted : 05 October 2019 01:02:07

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All,

One of the changes/additions I’ve made since taking the helm was to provide a place that would serve to catch these issues, and allow the ModelSpace Forum Support Team to attempt to gather further information, and attempt to resolve whatever the issue might be.

I say ATTEMPT because there are many issues that we cannot do anything towards resolving. Issues such as delayed parts packs, back orders and so on, are out of our control. However, there ARE issues that we, as a team, can get sorted. Sometimes it is something with an account that has simply “fallen through the cracks” on, and by circumventing CS, we are able to go directly to DeAgostini management, and get resolved.

When myself or any of the moderators are attempting to help, I ask that you please understand that we are trying to help. Assuming a combative attitude towards the responding moderators will not help anyone, and will, if egregious enough, get you the boot. We completely understand your frustrations, especially since we are sharing them with our own subscriptions.

The BEST resource we have at our disposal is that of information. You may not like it, but I would hope that a distasteful response is better than not knowing at all.