Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Andreas´s Rossi Yamaha YZR-M1 Options
CaptnBirdseye
#21 Posted : 07 September 2018 11:28:50

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

I think a few people will be ‘borrowing’ your mods BigGrin
Andreas
#22 Posted : 07 September 2018 19:18:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

CaptnBirdseye wrote:
I think a few people will be ‘borrowing’ your mods BigGrin

Everybody is welcome!!BigGrin
Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
clive34
#23 Posted : 22 April 2019 22:26:33

Hi there have you any updates on this BigGrin
Have a break then carry on its always the trying ones that come out best! keep on modelling its my hobby .
Andreas
#24 Posted : 12 October 2019 12:12:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi everybody
just a small update to my Rossi bike. Among other things, the shift lever was now mounted.A lot off Lines were placed. Also the air filter is in place now. My current construction of the Rossi Bike is the delivery 15. Still a long way to go, but i think we all will have a great bike when we cross the finish line.BigGrin

cheers
Andreas

Forum Support Team
CaptnBirdseye
#25 Posted : 12 October 2019 12:52:03

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Drool WOW, looks like you’ve made quite a bit of progress since we saw your last update Love

Impressive ThumpUp

Regards Gray
Andreas
#26 Posted : 12 October 2019 13:09:09

Hi Gray

Yes unfortunately I was thrown back for a long time by a serious illness in my young ageBigGrin . But now I'm back and totally fit. Now it's time to catch up and to give gas! Many models and a lot to do BigGrin. But I'm looking forward to it, and very happy to enjoy it again.

best Andreas

Forum Support Team
Gandale
#27 Posted : 12 October 2019 20:52:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Looking fab Andreas, great to see you back working on this beauty.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Markwarren
#28 Posted : 13 October 2019 09:35:01

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Nice updat Andreas, looking quite a beast now.Love

Mark
alemo
#29 Posted : 13 October 2019 10:18:21

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Nice update, glad to see you back, these glitches to life happen as years progress.

Alec
Built: Bluenose, Arab Dhow, HMS Bounty, Hummer H1, D51, Spitfire,E type Jaguar.
In Progress: HMS Victory, , Yamaha YZR-M1

Adapt, improvise, overcome.
tf64
#30 Posted : 13 October 2019 17:45:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Thanks for posting, Looking very smart Andreas (love the bike builds).

Regards

Trev.
Work in progress:

Started San Francisco 2

CaptnBirdseye
#31 Posted : 13 October 2019 19:01:26

Andreas wrote:
Hi Gray

Yes unfortunately I was thrown back for a long time by a serious illness in my young ageBigGrin . But now I'm back and totally fit. Now it's time to catch up and to give gas! Many models and a lot to do BigGrin. But I'm looking forward to it, and very happy to enjoy it again.

best Andreas

That’s great news to hear you’re better now, Andreas, and hope to see more of your builds

Cheer Gray