Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

HMS Victory - Pack 2 where are you?? Options
Jolley
#1 Posted : 10 August 2019 19:00:52

Groups: Registered

I'm wondering if anyone has heard about when Pack #2 will be restocked. I can't seem to get any information out of customer service. I’ve been waiting for months for this pack as well as for the tiles and paint set. Any info anyone has would be great

Thanks
John
On Bench:
AL Bluenose II

Up next:
HMS Victory 12 month subscription
VASA 12 month subscription
admin
#2 Posted : 11 August 2019 00:09:03

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Jolley wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone has heard about when Pack #2 will be restocked. I can't seem to get any information out of customer service. I’ve been waiting for mouths for this pack as well as for the tiles and paint set. Any info anyone has would be great

Thanks
John

Hi John,

I’ve been trying to get a delivery date. The person I need to talk to is in Italy, and most of the country takes August off. I will post a note in the Inventory Updates section as soon as I know something solid.

They will absolutely get stock, but the timing is uncertain. In the meantime, you can work on masts, the boats, and all the rest of the bazillion little details that need to be built up.
Jolley
#3 Posted : 11 August 2019 13:49:27

Thanks for the update Mark. I wish I could work on other parts but I've purchased the 12 month subscription so I only have pack 1 and that's complete. I do have the AL Bluenose 2 I think I will start while I'm waiting.

John
On Bench:
AL Bluenose II

Up next:
admin
#4 Posted : 12 August 2019 22:39:19

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Jolley wrote:
Thanks for the update Mark. I wish I could work on other parts but I've purchased the 12 month subscription so I only have pack 1 and that's complete. I do have the AL Bluenose 2 I think I will start while I'm waiting.

John

Hi John,

Thank you for your patience! Again, I’ll post as soon as I know something.

Jolley
#5 Posted : 06 November 2019 17:03:11

Pack 2 update

I requested an update from customer service 4 days ago and I have just received the below response;

From: "Customer Service, DeAgostiniusa" <Customerservice@deagostiniusa.com>
Date: November 6, 2019 at 8:43:46 AM MST
To: John Jolley
Subject: RE: Outstanding orders
Dear John,

I apologize for the delay receiving Pack 2 for the HMS Victory model. Inventory recently arrived at the warehouse for Pack 2 and is in the process of being shipped out to you at this time. Please allow 6-8 business days from the shipping confirmation email for this item to arrive.

If you have any other questions, or if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Regards,
Jeremiah C.
www.deagostiniusa.com [deagostiniusa.com]
www.model-space.com/us [model-space.com]
Customer Service: 877-544-6779
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (CST)

So I expect to get the pack in about 2 weeks after I recieve the shipping email, this allows for the pack coming through Canadian customs. I will let everyone know if it arrives

Cross your fingers
John

On Bench:
AL Bluenose II

Up next: