Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

circuit board Options
legoman77
#1 Posted : 08 January 2020 17:06:43

Groups: Registered

I am on issue 71. This is the issue that has the circuit board which I am trying to plug in the wires. The picture in the directions (issue 71 page 10) are numbered differently than on my circuit board. Holding the board like the directions show has the upper left corner, the numbers on mine are 3-1-7 (space) and the single plug is numbered 5. In the directions these three plus one plugs are numbered 1,3,5,(space) then 7. Do I go by the directions or by the numbers on the circuit board?
Thanks for any help.
John Patterson

I tried to add pictures but this doesn't let me.
File Attachment(s):
IMG_2347.JPG (3,670kb) downloaded 55 time(s).
IMG_2348.JPG (3,690kb) downloaded 40 time(s).
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 08 January 2020 19:16:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

I’m not up to your stage at the moment, so can’t comment. I have made some enquiries and hope to have an update soon.

Regards
Mark
legoman77
#3 Posted : 08 January 2020 19:21:04

Groups: Registered

Thank you Mark. I hope that the pictures helped and you can see what I am talking about. I do not want to blow up the circuit board and have another paperweight like the R2D2
John P
Andreas
#4 Posted : 10 January 2020 18:59:25

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

legoman77 wrote:
I am on issue 71. This is the issue that has the circuit board which I am trying to plug in the wires. The picture in the directions (issue 71 page 10) are numbered differently than on my circuit board. Holding the board like the directions show has the upper left corner, the numbers on mine are 3-1-7 (space) and the single plug is numbered 5. In the directions these three plus one plugs are numbered 1,3,5,(space) then 7. Do I go by the directions or by the numbers on the circuit board?
Thanks for any help.
John Patterson

I tried to add pictures but this doesn't let me.

Hi
this is the German building instructions for the circuit board. My board is numbered just like the circuit board in the instructions is numbered.I cheched your board with the DE Instructions,they are the same.. Take a screenshot of the English building instructions so that we can make a comparison.

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Andreas
#5 Posted : 11 January 2020 06:31:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

We have now put both building instructions and my circuit board on top of each other. There is no difference regarding the plug connections. Also, both instructions are identical in numbering to the numbering on the board I have.

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
admin
#6 Posted : 16 January 2020 22:32:07

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi John,

I just received a message from CS, regarding your issue. Your timing is perfect, as I have chased down the solution. The German directions are (obviously) wrong. Attached is a link to the English versions, which are correct.

https://drive.google.com...NrP6IRCKJxT67xFyriUNfBq

I’ve been assured these ARE correct!

PM me with your R2 issues?