Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Parts problem Options
Thrakensal
#1 Posted : 23 January 2020 08:13:30

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

I posted this in my other thread:

"I received parts pack 5 back in November and the parts for issue 20 were not in the pack. I sent in a parts request on November 19, 2019 and received a reply that the parts would be coming from the UK and it would take 2 to 3 weeks for me to receive them and to let CS know if I didn't get them.

I didn't get any other response.

On December 30, 2019, I replied to the response I had received in November and the CS agent said the parts had been backordered and she had resent the request and raised the level to expedite the delivery. Once again coming from the UK and 2 to 3 weeks delivery time and to let them know if I hadn't received them. No other response.

I now have sent another request for these parts and haven't received any response what so ever.

I really need these parts so I can finish the second Laser Cannon. I cannot finish the 2nd wing until then. It has been almost 2 1/2 months since I originally requested these parts to no avail.

Help"

The admin asked me to PM them my Name and Address, and I tried but it said the Admin PM Box was full, and I wouldn't be able to send my message until they made space. The other thread was locked so I had to post another.

Now What??
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 23 January 2020 08:30:12

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

I’ve emailed admin to notify him for you. You can email me your details and I’ll pass them on.

Regards
Mark