Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages «<234
Issues out of stock for about 6 months? Options
GuitarAngel71
#61 Posted : 22 April 2019 17:31:00

Groups: Registered

memphissfinest wrote:
Update for me as well. Still waiting on months 15 & 16. Going on 6 months now for me as last shipment was October 2018. Still getting the old waiting on stock line from customer service. How many others are stuck on these two months?

I have been waiting for a couple months and I am tired of waiting. I am also waiting on months 15 and 16. I have called multiple times, I have emailed both the US and UK sites to ask what's going on. We have invested so much money and time in this hobby and getting no communication or repetitive response's that are not true. I refuse to wait forever to receive my months and will continue to constantly keep calling until I get a honest response. I am hoping that the Admin may have something to say on the forum, I am not sure. This was my next measure or communication that I was hoping to get a answer from, we will see.
Randy Leutner
#62 Posted : 23 April 2019 15:41:56

I truly think that DeAgostini does not care.
I have filed a complaint now with the BBB and DeAgostini has not even responded to them.
Time to seek a lawyer.
They still seem to be selling the models with NO NOTICE OF OUT OF STOCK!
the Admins in the forums have no power and do not seem to have the contacts to make anything happen.
To bad to because the company could be better than this.
The experience has been terrible to be honest.
I would not recommend anyone purchasing these as the reliability is just not there.
GuitarAngel71
#63 Posted : 23 April 2019 21:44:36

Randy Leutner wrote:
I truly think that DeAgostini does not care.
I have filed a complaint now with the BBB and DeAgostini has not even responded to them.
Time to seek a lawyer.
They still seem to be selling the models with NO NOTICE OF OUT OF STOCK!
the Admins in the forums have no power and do not seem to have the contacts to make anything happen.
To bad to because the company could be better than this.
The experience has been terrible to be honest.
I would not recommend anyone purchasing these as the reliability is just not there.

I've waited for two months and I told the lady that most others have been waiting since last year. She told me that's not the case. I told her that I have been waiting and wanted to know when they will be receiving their shipment to send my two months of 15 and 16. She told me that she's not sure. I have tried emailing both the UK and the US, I have called our Customer service here in the states. I pm'd the admin on this forum and I get no one and no answer. I am sad that I wasted over 700 dollars and time on this kit that I may never get finished or have all the required issues. And they have the gull to have it on sale to new subscribers while we wait for our subscriptions. They should be giving us a discount or something for their lack of or horrible service. I was so excited to be doing this project and now I wished I never started it. I could have used the money for a different one. I'm not sure what to do now since we don't know what the wait time will be.

memphissfinest
#64 Posted : 01 May 2019 19:39:57

Ok, so on April 16th I was charged the full amount for months 15 and 16 and was sent the email by Deagostini of the charge. Checked my account and they have indeed taken the money out of my account for months 15 & 16. As of now though, I have yet to receive issues 15 and 16. I thought they only charged and take money from the account when they are ready to ship?
Randy Leutner
#65 Posted : 07 May 2019 19:17:01

New month, Same story...
No month 15!
No mounting bracket!
No ETA.

I would not recommending purchasing the Millennium Falcon as they can not satisfy the orders that are pending for OVER 6 MONTHS!!!

Best bet... Order the X-wing as they seem to have there act together for that model.

If you think that customer service will help...
WRONG.

6 months and still NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
experten
#66 Posted : 08 May 2019 05:07:12

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Official Builds

memphissfinest wrote:
Ok, so on April 16th I was charged the full amount for months 15 and 16 and was sent the email by Deagostini of the charge. Checked my account and they have indeed taken the money out of my account for months 15 & 16. As of now though, I have yet to receive issues 15 and 16. I thought they only charged and take money from the account when they are ready to ship?

Contact the US customer Service. This should NOT be the case. Month 15 is inbound, but with no arrival date, as yet. (As of a conversation today)
Tired, Old, and Cranky!
Randy Leutner
#67 Posted : 13 May 2019 19:00:55

Thank you, Experten, That is good new.
I have contacted CS and they do not have an update yet but not to say that they won't and this is just very early news.
Thank you and I will keep an update posted.
Randy Leutner
#68 Posted : 24 May 2019 18:07:13

Okay, here is an update...

Received Box #15, :)
Very happy for that! Now just need the mounting bracket and will be all set and order will be completed.
Thank you CS, Brenda and Sophie as they are always a pleasure to talk to through a difficult model order.

Thank you Experten for your response and information of the shipment!

Will keep an update posted for the Mounting bracket.
Jimglghr
#69 Posted : 22 January 2020 23:08:23

I have been having the same issue and awaiting issues 15 and 16 since September 2019, which has put a complete halt to my project. I was told by customer service that a big shipment was coming in on December 20th and they were expecting these issues to be there. I guess this not to be the case as it is almost the end of January and I am still awaiting these issues without any communication from C/S on the status. It is very frustrating to have a model in process and waiting on shipments without any updates or communications.

Additionally, I ordered the Cutty Sark model ship in April of 2019, and still have not received this. Also ordered the Titanic Life Boat in October 2019 and this is also on back order.

Not certain what is taking place at DeAgostini these days, but the shipping/inventory situation has certainly deteriorated from what it use to be.
admin
#70 Posted : 23 January 2020 05:49:57

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 15 has been a PITA for quite a while now.I'll try and get an update.

Mark
Jimglghr
#71 Posted : 23 January 2020 16:27:35

That would be great if you could get an ETA. Thank you!!!
Vector_Scamp
#72 Posted : 31 January 2020 19:36:24

Seems like I'm not the only one waiting on pack #15. I've been worried about the structure holding itself together on mine even with the support (it's incomplete at the moment, so the sections have been sliding apart), so I screwed everything I have together to help the spreading issue. I hope my issue gets sent soon. If it's an issue specifically with issue 57 due to the electronics, then I would understand. Working in electronics for several years, I am familiar with how volatile supply can be for some components. But I think I've been pretty patient. I've been waiting on mine since March 2019, and I'm getting a little impatient. I asked to be put on a priority list for this reason back in (I think) October, but I still haven't seen it yet. I considered ordering the issues individually, but the site says they're out of stock, and eBay has been too sporadic to work as a solution so far (I've never seen issues #57 or #58 show up there, though to be fair I don't check regularly). I do hope the manufacturing issue gets resolved soon... I'd like to finish up the upper saucer.