Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Hello from Toronto Canada Options
smithj2540@gmail.com
#1 Posted : 27 January 2020 20:18:08

Groups: Registered

How's everyone??
Jason here from Toronto, Canada. I just recieved pack 1 of the Millennium Falcon. Holy smokes from what I received so far this is gonna be massive. I have been building model kits for 32 years. This my first subscription and I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's work
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 27 January 2020 20:24:46

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Hi Jason, welcome to the forum. May I just say you’ve picked a great kit, and yes it’s massive. Lots of custom features you can do as well as plenty of after market parts. Lots of members builds on here to get ideas as well as the official custom build I did here as well. I look forward to seeing some pictures when you get started.Cool ThumpUp

Mark
darbyvet
#3 Posted : 28 January 2020 02:31:40

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Jason,
welcome from upstate NY.I hope you will consider posting a build diary.There are tons of amazing build diaries on the forum already

Carl
Gandale
#4 Posted : 28 January 2020 23:13:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Welcome aboard Jason, hope you enjoy your time with us.....Cool Cool .. Lots of friendly advice and guidance here if needed, just ask.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
delboy271155
#5 Posted : 29 January 2020 10:14:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Welcome to the forum Jason.

Enjoy your Falcon.Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

smithj2540@gmail.com
#6 Posted : 03 February 2020 15:46:35

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I plan on doing a build diary. Starting this month. I have just been doing research from all over the this site and the web. I am expecting my second box to arrive late this week or early next. I cant wait!!
roymattblack
#7 Posted : 03 February 2020 15:52:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Welcome aboard Jason.
Be good to see your build when you get it up and running.BigGrin
birdaj2
#8 Posted : 03 February 2020 17:25:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Jason,

Hope you get lots of pleasure from your new model.

Hope you do not mind me mentioning but if your user name is indeed your email address it might pay to get one of the admins to assist in getting that changed.

Not everyone that enters these forums is your usual “jolly decent” type and having access to your email address could see you getting “spammed”.

Maybe get them to knock off everything from @ onwards.

Kind regards

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
RM1
#9 Posted : 04 February 2020 06:43:48

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hey Jason,

welcome top the Forum. Enjoy the build BigGrin
Malc.