Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Subscribed but not showing up on my account Options
luigione
#1 Posted : 30 September 2019 11:28:20

Groups: Registered

I suscribed to the partwork on the 20th but still not got an account number, nor does it show up on my account, anyone else have this?

Gandale
#2 Posted : 30 September 2019 11:34:25

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

luigione wrote:
I suscribed to the partwork on the 20th but still not got an account number, nor does it show up on my account, anyone else have this?

Hi Luigione

Unfortunately we do not have access to customer account information. You should allow at least 14 days for delivery and information to appear however, if you give CS a call they will give you and update on this and ensure information shows up on your account. If you still get no joy then by all means send a PM to Moderator will the details but you must call CS first. Better to call rather than sending an email, you'll get an instant answer by calling... Hope this helps...

Regards

Alan
luigione
#3 Posted : 30 September 2019 13:47:46

Thanks for your reply, was just surprised it's taking so long, other partworks I have done in the past always shown up within a week.
luigione
#4 Posted : 03 October 2019 09:39:48

Payment come out of my paypal account, so should be seeing something soon
luigione
#5 Posted : 05 October 2019 22:56:27

Got my first pack, first impressions are good.
Only thing, I still can't see my subscription details online, I have my subscriber number, but when I try to add it to my account, it tells me that the details are incorrect. Is there a different link to online accounts?
Gandale
#6 Posted : 05 October 2019 23:49:25

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

luigione wrote:
Got my first pack, first impressions are good.
Only thing, I still can't see my subscription details online, I have my subscriber number, but when I try to add it to my account, it tells me that the details are incorrect. Is there a different link to online accounts?

Hi Luigione, give CS a call. They'll sort this out for you as they have access to your account information.....

Regards

Alan
luigione
#7 Posted : 06 October 2019 10:34:18

Another thing I meant to ask, as this is my first online only partwork, I've noticed that we only get downloadable instructions and no physical magazine. Is there also a downloadable magazine?
Gandale
#8 Posted : 06 October 2019 12:54:38

luigione wrote:
Another thing I meant to ask, as this is my first online only partwork, I've noticed that we only get downloadable instructions and no physical magazine. Is there also a downloadable magazine?

You are correct, there isn't a downloadable magazine. If a magazine was to be included then it would be shown on the model's website....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
admin
#9 Posted : 07 October 2019 06:02:08

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hello,

To echo what Alan said, there is not a magazine with this build. In fact, all new builds will be download only, with only older kits coming with magazines. There are seemingly to be a few exceptions, with the X-wing being a case in point.

I’m torn; on one hand, I like being able to adjust the colors when I print. On the other, I do miss the bits of history that came with the mags.
luigione
#10 Posted : 07 October 2019 15:01:18

I did find that part a bit disappointing, I was looking at the polish online build diary, and did see that they got the mags, was really looking forward to a little bit of a history lesson, but sadly this won't be the case with this build. While I appreciate the need to keep the costs down by not supplying a physical copy, it would be nice to have a downloadable PDF of the mag. At least we do get a nice model.
luigione
#11 Posted : 07 February 2020 18:32:06

Finally got an answer from CS about checking account online, and it seems that we can't. According to email response, modelspace never had an online portal.