Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Andreas Samba build Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 12 October 2019 13:21:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi everyone

From the beginning on I would have liked to do a construction report for the Samba bus.Unfortunately it was not possible for me. Now I've put together a few extracts from my built so far. My current state is the built of the delivery 10. Now the one or other question will come up where I got the building instructions for the delivery ten. I do not have them, just as you don´t have them till now. I have to do with the cars professionally. I can watch and study them every day. Therefore it is not a problem to put the model together. Now the delivery 10 is done, and there are only two deliveries left and a class model is ready for the galleryBigGrin . At the same time I also build the Beetle convertible. If that is also finished, I have two great classics for the showcase.

cheers Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
andali15
#2 Posted : 12 October 2019 15:11:46

Groups: Registered

Hi Andreas, nice build. Still waiting for pack 10 and the guide here in the UK. It will be an impressive model when finished hope to get my parts soon to continue my build. Andy.
Markwarren
#3 Posted : 13 October 2019 09:40:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Very nice Andreas, looking excellent.Love Drool

Mark
Andreas
#4 Posted : 13 October 2019 10:03:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Thanks MarkBigGrin
yes i love it. Its gone be on of my favorites.
Forum Support Team
Andreas
#5 Posted : 24 November 2019 09:47:58

Hi everybody
just a few impressions of the sambabus after the 11 delivery. There is no PDF of the 11 delivery, but it was not a problem building these phases. I have already finished the official construction report, and will put it in DE online soon. The 11 delivery has demanding construction phases. As you can see, the Samba bus has the Safari windows in the front. These can be folded out. Here you should be very careful.Also the folding roof works perfectly. Some gimmicks I've built myself and some I still had. Fire extinguisher was still lying around as well as gasoline canisters. I made the road maps myself. Matching the Samba bus the Beetle convertible should be finished soon

Forum Support Team
andali15
#6 Posted : 25 November 2019 13:34:06

At least we can see what we will get, when we get them. Hate this waiting but not much we can do. They say patience is a virtue.
Andreas
#7 Posted : 16 February 2020 10:01:35

Time to put on the Summer Tyres!BigGrin: Received 8 Tyres with rims "1955" for the Delorean. Optimized four with brake drums. They fit perfectly.

Forum Support Team
Markwarren
#8 Posted : 16 February 2020 10:57:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Very nice Andreas, coming on very nicely.Love

Mark
andali15
#9 Posted : 16 February 2020 11:30:46

Nice work Andreas. How did you do the white wall on the tyres. Did they come like that.Makes the model look good, would like to try on mine. Andy.
Andreas
#10 Posted : 14 March 2020 12:59:04

Final Pack 12.
Now the cult Samba bus is ready.
A nice model that was a lot of fun. Now that he's done, I think I'll add a few gimmicks

Forum Support Team
CaptnBirdseye
#11 Posted : 14 March 2020 13:25:27

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Love Very nice Andreas, but would expect nothing less from you.

Well done ThumpUp