Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Build pack order over 12 months Options
admin
#1 Posted : 24 March 2020 16:15:03

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

It’s a fun build. It is a bit difficult to anticipate any delays that might (probably will) occur due to Covid 19. The quality is great, but there is an issue with the operational steering. We are trying to get that sorted out right now. The body is entirely die day metal, as are all load bearing parts.

You might experience delays in getting packs, but you also have a 100% guarantee that you will receive a full kit.

I’ll post pictures of my own completed Samba in a few minutes.
andali15
#2 Posted : 24 March 2020 17:17:13

Groups: Registered

I can only agree with all Mark says. It’s been a joy to build, great features not shown on video, opening side and front windows, horn and engine sound and all the lighting. By the time you get to pack 12 the steering will be sorted. Have fun with it Andy.
JonD
#3 Posted : 24 March 2020 17:37:43

Thanks for info. I would like to get whole kit in one shipment but I guess I cannot. Mainly wanted it that way so everything is in my hands and one time shipment
Split 66'
#4 Posted : 28 March 2020 06:43:17

I was able to buy the last 6 packs all at once,you just need to call in and request it. I'm in the US and I had to speak with a representative named Clancy, he can get it done for you if the others can't. You should now be able to buy all 12 packs at once, call them.

Also, this would be the best time get this model if you can, before they need to restock from China again.
JonD
#5 Posted : 28 March 2020 13:22:55

admin wrote:
It’s a fun build. It is a bit difficult to anticipate any delays that might (probably will) occur due to Covid 19. The quality is great, but there is an issue with the operational steering. We are trying to get that sorted out right now. The body is entirely die day metal, as are all load bearing parts.

You might experience delays in getting packs, but you also have a 100% guarantee that you will receive a full kit.

I’ll post pictures of my own completed Samba in a few minutes.

I would still like to buy all 12 packs at once if possible. I understand someone at your place named Clancy may be able to help me do this. Can you get this request to him?
JonD
#6 Posted : 28 March 2020 13:29:24

Thank you for the information. I will try to contact the person you suggested. I mainly do not want to have to struggle with trying to find out when shipments will be processed and delays. This project is a retirement project and would like to build at my own pace
Split 66'
#7 Posted : 28 March 2020 19:08:24

This is the number I always call, the representatives are all very nice and helpful, but ask for Clancy: 877-544-6779.