Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Bandai 1/144 gundam Options
kpnuts
#1 Posted : 20 April 2020 21:38:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi all well it was supposed to arrive on the 30th, lucky me it arrived early.

What a great kit I've not used one drop of glue the fit it purfect (only downside is the kit has stickers instead of decals). I'm going to depict it rotting in a field I've read these tend not to rust much but I will be adding some.

This will really stretch my skills as my normal rusting techniques are done exclusively with enamels and pastels, obviously I cant use enamels on this plastic so will have to adapt and invent.

I've made a start on the weathering, I really think I will enjoy this first forage into gundam.

Ken's the name modeling's the game.
kpnuts
#2 Posted : 22 April 2020 20:18:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi all well this is really enjoyable what a great kit (dont know about accuracy bit fit is superb)

kpnuts
#3 Posted : 25 April 2020 19:59:15

More progress on this awesome kit, what a pleasure to build the fit is superb 

kpnuts
#4 Posted : 02 May 2020 18:57:53

Hi all well the model is finished (just making a base for it)

A throughly enjoyable build, quick, easy,well designed.

kpnuts
#5 Posted : 03 May 2020 18:36:04