Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Access problems Options
goddo
#1 Posted : 18 May 2020 10:35:48

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

Morning all,
This is not a moan or groan, just a way of asking if I have a problem on my PC or if it is a setting within the website?
I had an email notification this morning that Gandale had posted an update on The Vasa build. In the past I have always been able to go straight in and see the post but today (and a couple of times last week to be honest) I just get a message saying
"Access denied. You have tried to enter an area where you didn't have access.."
Thanks.
Chris
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 18 May 2020 10:39:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

There's a post about it here:

https://forum.model-spac...amp;m=327254#post327254

Roy.BigGrin
goddo
#3 Posted : 18 May 2020 11:00:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

Thanks Roy,
I actually posted the original question yesterday about not being able to post of photos.
This is a separate problem that has been ongoing for some time, although I appreciate that the two could be related.
Regards
Chris
Gandale
#4 Posted : 18 May 2020 11:29:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi Chris. I have been using my Vasa diary to create test posts in trying to find a resolution to the image upload problem the forum is experiencing. Once I have the result of the test I delete the test post. This is why you have received notifications to say an update has been made on my diary. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of the image problem soon and we can all return to normal operation....You may receive further notifications as future tests are carried out, just ignore and delete them for now.....

Hope this helps...

Regards

Alan
goddo
#5 Posted : 18 May 2020 11:40:46

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the explanation.
Regards
Chris
admin
#6 Posted : 19 May 2020 15:27:46

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi all,

IT in Italy informs me that the issue has been rectified.

If you notice issues, please PM me, so I can pass it on?

Thanks!!!