Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

oldrockerdan Options
oldrockerdan
#1 Posted : 21 May 2020 11:48:57

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone! This is my first build with Model Space. I have built Pocher kits before and expect to drop a few screws with this model as well. I plan to build this GT40 to as a reflection to my real GT40 replica that I also built recently. This will entail a color change to black with a gold center stripe. I am pondering this decision based on having the patience to wait for all of the body parts to arrive before beginning the assembly. I am not much of a modern social electronics user and don't Tweet, Facebook, or whatever else there is. I will be relying on this forum for the good and the bad of building this and future kits. In the outside world I have been building and restoring specialty cars for about 50 years and need to downsize my work area to a desktop. Model Space kits will be my old age reward.BigGrin
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 21 May 2020 12:44:00

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Looking forward to seeing what you do.
I'm also going to alter my build to replicate a genuine GT40 a friend of mine owns.

Make sure you post lots of updates when you get started...BigGrin
oldrockerdan
#3 Posted : 21 May 2020 22:00:45

Groups: Registered

Thank you for the encouragement. I just wish the boxes came quicker!
File Attachment(s):
100_7208.JPG (1,725kb) downloaded 69 time(s).