Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

power supply Options
R2D2Nut
#1 Posted : 10 June 2020 17:23:38

Groups: Registered

Someone had already asked this and never got an answer. I got my charger mixed up Confused with some others and not sure which one it is. Does anyone in the US preferably since that is where I'm at, know how to be able to identify it or know the specs. I think it is a 15v.
Thanks in advance.
Fred
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 10 June 2020 22:45:18

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Hi Fred
Although I’m in the UK, the one I have is an output of 15v - 2000mA. Hope that helps

Mark
R2D2Nut
#3 Posted : 13 June 2020 13:26:33

Groups: Registered

Thanks Mark. I knew it was probably one of my 15v, and the plug should be a negative center correct?

As it happens, I have an old color computer that uses a 15v, and one of these is a negative center and one has a positive center. But after I get this sorted, I am getting a Sharpie and some tags BigGrin
Thanks again Mark

Markwarren wrote:
Hi Fred
Although I’m in the UK, the one I have is an output of 15v - 2000mA. Hope that helps

Mark