Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

World of Wayne review of Rossi build Options
CaptnBirdseye
#1 Posted : 20 June 2020 22:24:28

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Ok, so not quite accurate. Wayne briefly touches on why he stopped the build, but introduces Ian Campbell, who gives his opinion on DeAgostini’s Valentino Rossi Yamaha YZR M1 build. If you ever needed another reason to subscribe, watch this video

https://t.co/gpHJOPNLYu?amp=1
birdaj2
#2 Posted : 21 June 2020 09:00:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Gray

Hope all is well with you.

So i am a bit confused (Nothing new there) in terms of this one.

Is it available now as i am thinking about making it my next build when the Harley finishes in the next couple of months.

Not sure why but For some reason i formed the impression that it had come to a stop.

It does look really good and detailed.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
CaptnBirdseye
#3 Posted : 21 June 2020 11:13:43

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Tony
If you mean is it available now as a full kit? Then yes it is

https://www.model-space....cle-model-full-kit.html

There has been a delay getting issues, but that seems to have been sorted now.

Regards Gray
birdaj2
#4 Posted : 21 June 2020 14:46:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Gray

Many thanks.

More the partwork version as it fits in with level of what i can spend.

Wanted to check as it did seem to go very quite for a while but i have noticed more updates of late.

I am doing that harley at the moment but do like the amount if detail they seem to get into these bike kits.

Just finished my Jaguar yesterday Apart from waiting on a replacement part so that is another one done and dusted :-)

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach