Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

New RC Helicopter Options
conqueror060
#1 Posted : 05 July 2020 13:34:27

Groups: Registered

I would be happy to see a new RC Helicopter (Nitro or Electric)from Deagostini.

Have collected the Deagostini Helicopter EP Concept SR Kyosho back in 2006 and I haven't seen something like it again.

It was a very interesting partwork and the magazines were very useful introducing aeromodelism to begginers.
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 06 July 2020 18:26:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

conqueror060 wrote:
I would be happy to see a new RC Helicopter (Nitro or Electric)from Deagostini.

Have collected the Deagostini Helicopter EP Concept SR Kyosho back in 2006 and I haven't seen something like it again.

It was a very interesting partwork and the magazines were very useful introducing aeromodelism to begginers.

My personnel opinion is that an RC Helicopter is very unlikely.Blink

Reason being that there are so many available on the market at seriously low prices that it just wouldn`t sell.

Search ebay for RC Helicopters and there are 7421 options.

Think that says it all.Crying

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

darbyvet
#3 Posted : 06 July 2020 21:34:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

I agree with Delboy there are a tons of low cost helis.The more expensive ones like the t-rex etc... need a serious amount of heli experience to fly them properly.

Carl

magpie1832
#4 Posted : 06 July 2020 22:24:34

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Like has been said, plenty of cheap ones out there.
Starting out from about £100 for a Eflight Blade to learn on upwards to silly money. I've had Trex 250 and Flybarless Trex 500. Cost me a fortune after crashes and the batteries are a packet as well the bigger they are. Stick to statics now.

Chris
On the bench

1/350 Revell Tirpitz Platinum Edition (Pontos PE and Wooden deck) plus extra Eduard PE set and extra MK1 door sets.