Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

My Jag Options
. . .
#1 Posted : 27 January 2020 06:27:27

Groups: Registered

So, this is my Jag. . . After looking at what people have around here, I'm a bit embarrassed to show how plain is my. . . At the moment, I am on 37th stage.

I have also finished the doors, but I might redo them because I'd prefer to have it leather than just in plastic. So that might be my first customization of the Jag :)
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 27 January 2020 08:54:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Looking very good, I’ll be interested to see what you do with the doors.BigGrin Cool

Mark
CaptnBirdseye
#3 Posted : 27 January 2020 08:54:26

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Definitely no embarrassment there, very tidy work from what I can see
Keep it up ThumpUp

Regards Gray
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 27 January 2020 09:33:24

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Looks good to me. Cool Cool Cool

Well done.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

roymattblack
#5 Posted : 27 January 2020 09:42:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

All looking good. Nice to see another Jaguar build.

Roy.
birdaj2
#6 Posted : 27 January 2020 12:14:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hope you are enjoying your model.

This will be the next model i finish as for me i only have around 4 packs left to go now.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
. . .
#7 Posted : 28 January 2020 06:41:31

Thank you all!

@ birday2

Yes, I enjoy it. As I like to say to my family building models calms me down better then medication :D
I'm having some strange feeling that Jag is bit more detailed than Shelby. so far I like how the kit is done.

@ Markwarren

Pretty much the same thing I saw all of you are doing. Take a piece of leather and glue it to the door panel. It is quite a nice touch, and it doesn't seems so hard. However, I will try it on some peace of plastic before I try to ruin my door :D
So far, I really like what I saw that people are doing here. I know it is everything but easy, but at the same time it is very encouraging for someone like me to try, so if it goes well, I might try something more with interior as well :)
roymattblack
#8 Posted : 28 January 2020 09:05:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

If you do decide to go down't the route of adding extra's and iterior trim, have a peep at my build - it might give you some ideas.
Always happy to help if you want to know anything.

https://forum.model-spac...spx?g=posts&t=24782

All the best, Roy.
Gandale
#9 Posted : 28 January 2020 23:15:06

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Looking good, very nice work indeed.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
. . .
#10 Posted : 30 January 2020 06:13:49

Thank you!

@ roymattblack

Thank you! That is what I'm doing. I look what everyone is doing, how they are doing, how does it look like and then think about it how would I do it :)
. . .
#11 Posted : 16 March 2020 01:47:06

Since my last post I worked a bit on a car. Rear diff is done, and floor. I think next is interior, so I have to start looking on how to customize it :)

busterz28
#12 Posted : 12 July 2020 07:17:59

Hi looking good this was a while ago now hope you managed to finish if you did do you know anyone help with wheels.
Mick