Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages «<456
Delboy`s C57 Options
delboy271155
#101 Posted : 10 January 2019 22:36:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Thanks for looking in and the comments, more to come soon.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

delboy271155
#102 Posted : 18 July 2020 19:16:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Well its been a long time coming.Blushing Blushing

Here we are at the end of the journey of my C57.Flapper

This final set of pics comprise of some taken a while ago and the final ones and the video (via link) were taken recently.

I apologise for the recent pics not being taken on my photo table in the workshop, but the old back is not trusted enough to carry it that far nor for me to stand long enough due to the recurring back issues I`m enduring again.

That`s the tale of woe over.BlinkBlink

So below are some of the final pics:

and the video (short) can be viewed on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqooddqk0-8

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
delboy271155 attached the following image(s):
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

birdaj2
#103 Posted : 18 July 2020 19:54:23

Groups: Registered

Much nicer model being pre-painted.

I started the earlier one they did but lost interest when it got to the tender stage.

Not sure if it will ever get finished or end up in the skip.

Yours looks very good indeed.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
delboy271155
#104 Posted : 19 July 2020 16:59:26

birdaj2 wrote:
Much nicer model being pre-painted.

I started the earlier one they did but lost interest when it got to the tender stage.

Not sure if it will ever get finished or end up in the skip.

Yours looks very good indeed.

Tony

Thanks for looking in Tony.BigGrin

Its a great kit to put together, but you have to be super careful with the screwdriver as one slip and you have a major paint repair job on your hands.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Steve1701
#105 Posted : 19 July 2020 17:23:41

Groups:

thats looking very nice derek, detail is amazing, i am doing this build as well and your about being careful.BigGrin BigGrin
Markwarren
#106 Posted : 19 July 2020 19:36:40

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Very nice Derek. The video show it off very nicely, Love Love

Mark