Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Who else has the Charger? Options
gmbnj
#1 Posted : 08 November 2019 16:45:58

Groups: Registered

Just curious to see who else is building the charger?

I got my second package this week and completed it....can't stand the waiting for the next one...but oh well.

This forum is pretty dead so lets get some posts and here from you guys with this kit.
keonipkim
#2 Posted : 09 November 2019 00:24:12

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

I just got it also. Got my first pack today. Funny thing is I didn't get the instructions. Had to download it from the website. Can't wait to start showing my progress!
Gandale
#3 Posted : 09 November 2019 00:33:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

keonipkim wrote:
I just got it also. Got my first pack today. Funny thing is I didn't get the instructions. Had to download it from the website. Can't wait to start showing my progress!

It is not uncommon for build instructions to be provided as a download only....

Regards

Alan
Sweetooth
#4 Posted : 09 November 2019 09:33:21

I subscribed but never got anything
gmbnj
#5 Posted : 09 November 2019 14:14:28

keonipkim wrote:

Yes you have to download the instructions from the website. So far I am happy with the quality...just concerned about future delays like most people seem to be having with other kits.

Also they pulled the official build diary offline due to delays in shipping as well.

Will keep fingers crossed that we don't have any or minimal delays...waiting 2 years to finish a build is a big delay already Laugh
admin
#6 Posted : 09 November 2019 17:39:12

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

gmbnj wrote:
keonipkim wrote:

Yes you have to download the instructions from the website. So far I am happy with the quality...just concerned about future delays like most people seem to be having with other kits.

Also they pulled the official build diary offline due to delays in shipping as well.

Will keep fingers crossed that we don't have any or minimal delays...waiting 2 years to finish a build is a big delay already Laugh

I think you’ll find that the wait between shipments will grow on you. I’ve found that it allows for thinking about what’s coming up, plus there is time between deliveries to work on other projects. One of my favorite analogies is that when you’re having a lot of fun with a build, you get to have Christmas twelve times a year, when that lovely little box arrives...

andrewyzfr6
#7 Posted : 11 November 2019 12:10:07

can this be bought in britain?!
Gandale
#8 Posted : 12 November 2019 00:05:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

andrewyzfr6 wrote:
can this be bought in britain?!

Has only been released for the US market... No word of it appearing here....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
andrewyzfr6
#9 Posted : 14 November 2019 12:19:58

thanks gandale
gmbnj
#10 Posted : 22 November 2019 15:26:43

?? Looking for anyone else with this kit?

Hopefully the official builds will come back soon...
maowen827
#11 Posted : 08 August 2020 22:47:06

Does anyone know when or if this will be available to Australian subscribers?
roymattblack
#12 Posted : 09 August 2020 09:00:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

At the moment, only the US and France as far as I know.
No word yet of other releases.
Andreas
#13 Posted : 11 August 2020 07:02:02

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

The charger has been available in DE since 01/01/2020.
The customers are currently at issue 16
Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/