Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Rigging Plans Options
rockland1
#1 Posted : 12 August 2020 23:54:25

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

I am missing the Rigging Plans for the USS Constitution. Does anyone have a set they are finished with that I could purchase.
Gandale
#2 Posted : 13 August 2020 08:19:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Follow the advice in this link to obtain your missing rigging plans....

https://forum.model-spac...=322548&#post322548

Regards

Alan
den75
#3 Posted : 12 August 2021 21:46:15

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Gandale wrote:

Regards

Alan

Alan,
I have been trying to get these plans sent to me for nearly a month now with no luck. I've had PM's with another admin who stated twice they would be sent out and they still haven't and my last 2 PM's have gone unanswered. I'm trying to be patient, but it it has been a chore to try and get something I should have gotten with the original packs and it's getting quite frustrating. Please let me know what I have to do to get these plans.

Thank You
Dennis
Current and First Build: USS Constitution
Gandale
#4 Posted : 13 August 2021 07:47:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

den75 wrote:
Gandale wrote:

Regards

Alan

Alan,
I have been trying to get these plans sent to me for nearly a month now with no luck. I've had PM's with another admin who stated twice they would be sent out and they still haven't and my last 2 PM's have gone unanswered. I'm trying to be patient, but it it has been a chore to try and get something I should have gotten with the original packs and it's getting quite frustrating. Please let me know what I have to do to get these plans.

Thank You
Dennis

Hi Dennis, will see what can be done to assist you.....

Regards

Alan
den75
#5 Posted : 13 August 2021 14:51:19

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Gandale wrote:
den75 wrote:
Gandale wrote:

Regards

Alan

Alan,

Thank You
Dennis

Hi Dennis, will see what can be done to assist you.....

Regards

Alan

Thanks Alan,

I've already sent my address information in a PM to Admin. If you need anything else from me or my address again let me know. I've been trying to push on without them, but it's getting to the point where I won't be able to.

Dennis
Current and First Build: USS Constitution
admin
#6 Posted : 13 August 2021 15:06:14

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Dennis, they were mailed to you a while ago, as I promised.

Mark