Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Rigging Plans Options
rockland1
#1 Posted : 12 August 2020 23:54:25

Rank: Newbie

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

Joined: 05/03/2020
Posts: 1
Points: 3
Location: Virginia Beach
I am missing the Rigging Plans for the USS Constitution. Does anyone have a set they are finished with that I could purchase.
Gandale
#2 Posted : 13 August 2020 08:19:27

Rank: Super-Elite

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Administrators, Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrator

Joined: 08/09/2012
Posts: 15,172
Points: 46,158
Location: Aberdeen
Follow the advice in this link to obtain your missing rigging plans....

https://forum.model-spac...=322548&#post322548

Regards

Alan
den75
#3 Posted : 12 August 2021 21:46:15

Rank: Beginner Level 3
Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Joined: 13/09/2019
Posts: 29
Points: 96
Location: Kentucky
Gandale wrote:
Follow the advice in this link to obtain your missing rigging plans....

https://forum.model-spac...=322548&#post322548

Regards

Alan



Alan,
I have been trying to get these plans sent to me for nearly a month now with no luck. I've had PM's with another admin who stated twice they would be sent out and they still haven't and my last 2 PM's have gone unanswered. I'm trying to be patient, but it it has been a chore to try and get something I should have gotten with the original packs and it's getting quite frustrating. Please let me know what I have to do to get these plans.


Thank You
Dennis
Current and First Build: USS Constitution
Gandale
#4 Posted : 13 August 2021 07:47:43

Rank: Super-Elite

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Administrators, Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrator

Joined: 08/09/2012
Posts: 15,172
Points: 46,158
Location: Aberdeen
den75 wrote:
Gandale wrote:
Follow the advice in this link to obtain your missing rigging plans....

https://forum.model-spac...=322548&#post322548

Regards

Alan



Alan,
I have been trying to get these plans sent to me for nearly a month now with no luck. I've had PM's with another admin who stated twice they would be sent out and they still haven't and my last 2 PM's have gone unanswered. I'm trying to be patient, but it it has been a chore to try and get something I should have gotten with the original packs and it's getting quite frustrating. Please let me know what I have to do to get these plans.


Thank You
Dennis


Hi Dennis, will see what can be done to assist you.....

Regards

Alan
den75
#5 Posted : 13 August 2021 14:51:19

Rank: Beginner Level 3
Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Joined: 13/09/2019
Posts: 29
Points: 96
Location: Kentucky
Gandale wrote:
den75 wrote:
Gandale wrote:
Follow the advice in this link to obtain your missing rigging plans....

https://forum.model-spac...=322548&#post322548

Regards

Alan



Alan,
I have been trying to get these plans sent to me for nearly a month now with no luck. I've had PM's with another admin who stated twice they would be sent out and they still haven't and my last 2 PM's have gone unanswered. I'm trying to be patient, but it it has been a chore to try and get something I should have gotten with the original packs and it's getting quite frustrating. Please let me know what I have to do to get these plans.


Thank You
Dennis


Hi Dennis, will see what can be done to assist you.....

Regards

Alan



Thanks Alan,

I've already sent my address information in a PM to Admin. If you need anything else from me or my address again let me know. I've been trying to push on without them, but it's getting to the point where I won't be able to.


Dennis
Current and First Build: USS Constitution
admin
#6 Posted : 13 August 2021 15:06:14
Rank: Administration


Groups: Administrator, Administrators

Joined: 24/08/2009
Posts: 1,775
Points: 5,438
Location: Nevada, US
Dennis, they were mailed to you a while ago, as I promised.

Mark
“Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.”

Marcus Aurelius
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.192 seconds.
DeAgostini