Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Architectural Models Options
dnvrbronco
#1 Posted : 03 March 2016 17:32:30

Red Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

This is what I'd love to see. A large scale Sydney Opera House...the list could go on and on of the most beautiful structures from around the world.
ON MY BENCH DeAgostini Millenium Falcon, DeAgostini Spitfire, 1:75 Woody JOE Horyuji Five-Storey Pagoda, HMS Victory

COMPLETE DeAgostini D51 Loco
darbyvet
#2 Posted : 03 March 2016 19:10:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

I think DeAgostini Japan did a Pagoda and it was really beautiful.THye also did a disneyland with moving attractions and lights and sound.

lego does a nice Sydney opera house.I think an architectural model would be cool

Carl

Danishbear
#3 Posted : 29 September 2020 17:51:42

Fabulous idea. Personalli i would like a model of the Eiffel Tower.
goddo
#4 Posted : 29 September 2020 17:58:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

I have a wonderful idea...... how about a scale model of Basílica de la Sagrada Família?
We could build it a lot quicker than the real thing I would imagine.
Chris
delboy271155
#5 Posted : 29 September 2020 19:32:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Folks, BigGrin

Lots of this type of kit about.

Aedes Ars having a lot on the market.

Last catalogue though was 2018/2019 that I can find with a quick search.

Link: https://www.aedesars.com...-2019-catalogue-pdf.pdf

Some company`s are selling on ebay, just search Aedes Ars.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Plymouth57
#6 Posted : 29 September 2020 20:49:17

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Have a look at this site for free to download paper/card models. 93 architectural models from basic beginners to huge and beautiful models including most of the famous Japanese castles and temples to European Cathedrals, Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Tower of London and even the Sydney Opera House!

https://creativepark.can...AT-ST01-0097/index.html

Robin
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1