Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

How about a 1:8scale Miura Options
Nay
#1 Posted : 23 January 2019 05:03:21

Groups: Registered

Considering the success of the Deagostini Countach kit - makes sense to pair it next to a Miura - which as design piece in itself/opening features and intricate detail would truly be an epic model!
Danishbear
#2 Posted : 29 September 2020 15:57:07

I can totally agree with this. There are not many models of the Miura, and especially not in a substantial scale. Other of the Classic Lamborghini cars would also do. The Espada, the Countach LP 400, the Uracco, and more.
birdaj2
#3 Posted : 29 September 2020 16:09:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

There was some talk of this car earlier this year but not seen any recent follow ups.

https://www.costruiscilamiura.it/

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
bfam4t6
#4 Posted : 29 September 2020 19:02:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

birdaj2 wrote:
There was some talk of this car earlier this year but not seen any recent follow ups.

https://www.costruiscilamiura.it/

Tony

I'm having a middle man get me the issues from Italy, and they already have the first 3 issues in hand. Just waiting for the next batch before shipping, so I'll let you know first impressions when I finally get my hands on them.

As for other Lamobs...an Espada, yes please! Make it one of the funky colors too.
-Dustin

“Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.”
-Leonardo Da Vinci

Currently Building:
Porsche 2.7 RS

Currently Collecting
Jaguar E-Type, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 250 GTO, Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT40, Ecto-1, Japanese Zero, Porsche 917, Lancia Stratos

admin
#5 Posted : 30 September 2020 06:22:09

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

I know a local builder who has an Italian newsie for a friend. It is currently a full run, and he’s received the first 3 stages. I’ve looked at them, and it will be a nice build. I’ve also seen a local Miura, at the shop that services my Cobra. They are rather sexy cars!
CaptnBirdseye
#6 Posted : 30 September 2020 08:50:02

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

admin wrote:
I’ve also seen a local Miura, at the shop that services my Cobra. They are rather sexy cars!

BigGrin Well they are ITALIAN designed supercars LOL Laugh LOL