michael.rolph
#1 Posted : 05 October 2020 13:27:14

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Has anyone got pack 9 yet?
Steve1701
#2 Posted : 05 October 2020 17:51:15

Groups:

yes i have had up to pack 10, waiting for pack 11 at the moment.
delboy271155
#3 Posted : 05 October 2020 18:23:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi, BigGrin

First I will make some points and then explain the best way to get account information.

I understand the frustration of waiting for parts, but as has been stated on more occasions than I care to remember the forum "cannot" deal with account issues as we don`t have access to the required information.

That said, not everyone starts there subscription on the same day, therefore as in Steve 1701`s case he could be waiting for pack 11 while someone else is waiting for pack 9.

@ michael.rolph you have not mentioned how long you have been waiting for pack 9, ie is it a week late, a month??

To get the information you request you need to ring Customer Services on:

0333 240 1227 (8am - 5pm)

Make sure you have all your subscription information to hand when you call and make a note of the name of the person you speak too.

Your issue can be passed to Admin if no help is forthcoming, but not until you have spoken to C/S as C/S will say that nobody has contacted them.

When you have spoken to C/S, please post back here what you have been told.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

michael.rolph
#4 Posted : 06 October 2020 10:16:49

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Got the issue sorted. My card expired before a replacement was sent out a couple of months ago. My subscription was suspended when pay pal payment failed but I didn't receive any failed payment notification from pay pal or model space.
delboy271155
#5 Posted : 06 October 2020 12:27:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

michael.rolph wrote:
Got the issue sorted. My card expired before a replacement was sent out a couple of months ago. My subscription was suspended when pay pal payment failed but I didn't receive any failed payment notification from pay pal or model space.

So good to see you have it sorted.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"