Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Its an old kit - Deagostini r/c Fokker dr-1 in Germany Options
birdaj2
#1 Posted : 31 October 2020 15:20:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Andreas has kindly pointed out that although the guy in the video has just started his build the kit offering is something from 2007 so i guess its long gone.

Just came across this on youtube.

Appears to be a radio control Fokker dr-1 by deagostini but presuming from the guy on the video its a release in Germany only.

From the progress he is making it looks a very large mode..

https://www.youtube.com/...DMTnjqi-EwB_vESSIoOOaVi

Tony

I did have a look to see if this had been posted on here before and not sure it has but if i am mistaken and this is old news then my apologies.
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
admin
#2 Posted : 31 October 2020 17:31:29

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Ok. This is cool!
Andreas
#3 Posted : 31 October 2020 18:36:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

The Fokker dr-1 from Deagostini was available in DE in 2007.
This guy has now started construction after 13 years.As he said in the video his wife said the big boxes should now finally disappear.LOL But when the plane is ready it has to be stored somewhere.
Dimensions: length 1000mm
Wingspan 1200mm
Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
birdaj2
#4 Posted : 31 October 2020 23:36:32

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Andreas

Many thanks for that.

My total lack of language skills meant i could not understand the video and as one was only a few weeks old i wrongly assumed it was a new kit Blushing

It did look an impressive model though.

Kind regards

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
admin
#5 Posted : 01 November 2020 06:48:57

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hmmmmmmm!!! Part of a great kit, is the thrill of the hunt!

Let loose the dogs!