Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

New member from Linconshire UK Options
Wiggy25
#1 Posted : 16 November 2020 11:49:36

Groups: Registered

Hello to you all.

Just registered as I've just bought the T72-tank full kit!
Very first kit to build so should be interesting.

I have for the last 10+ years been building model train layouts in OO and N-gauge but fancied a bit of a change.

I do have the full "Build the Mallard" Hatchette partworks but its still in packets.
Life and work gets in the way!
Hope to post up some photos of thebuild when I recieve the full kit, although I was only allowed to buy it on the condition I check the parts, then box it up for the wife to wrap it as my Christmas present so it won't be started until Christmas Drool something to look forward to though!

Cheers

Ian
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 16 November 2020 11:58:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Ian, BigGrin

Welcome to the forum. Cool Cool

Hope you enjoy the T72 and share some pics with us here on the forum.

TIP: You could always forget to put the first few packs back in the box when you wrap it up. Cos then its bad luck to open a present before Christmas day, so you can`t put them in. LOL LOL LOL

Enjoy

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

roymattblack
#3 Posted : 16 November 2020 12:26:52

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Welcome to the model makers loony bin.
I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. There are lots of different posts that you can browse and we all look forward to seeing how your build progresses.Laugh
Wiggy25
#4 Posted : 16 November 2020 14:34:28

delboy271155 wrote:
Hi Ian, BigGrin

Welcome to the forum. Cool Cool

Hope you enjoy the T72 and share some pics with us here on the forum.

TIP: You could always forget to put the first few packs back in the box when you wrap it up. Cos then its bad luck to open a present before Christmas day, so you can`t put them in. LOL LOL LOL

Enjoy

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Thanks for the replies.
Delboy, that would be very tempting!
I have a number of items that I'm working through at the minute so in no rush plus probably a good idea to keep on the good side!
Its very odd that these kits are available as a full kit, never known that before.
Do model space just keep them active or when they sell out thats it no more?
Looking at some of the accessories for different kits, these have sold out, will they get more in or again is it a case of once everything has sold out, thats it?

Just curious, I was looking at the Spitfire kit, but would liked to have bought the propeller motor kit and the landing gear servo kit.
The servo kit has sold out, will it be available again?

Cheers

Ian

Gandale
#5 Posted : 17 November 2020 00:12:51

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Welcome to the forum Ian, great to have you with us.... We're a friendly bunch really so have a look around the forum, ask questions if you need assistance and enjoy your time with us... Look forward to seeing some of your work....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
RM1
#6 Posted : 17 November 2020 06:54:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the Forum Ian. Good luck with that T72. looking forward to see how it goes.

Malc.
Markwarren
#7 Posted : 17 November 2020 08:34:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Great to have you on board Ian. Cool That is going to be one big present to unwrap on Christmas Day. LOL

Enjoy your time here.

Mark
tf64
#8 Posted : 17 November 2020 17:57:25

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Ian, BIG welcome to the forum that T72 tank sounds good looking forward to your post's.

Trev.
Work in progress:

Started San Francisco 2