Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

My Build....so far Options
Delboy
#1 Posted : 18 November 2020 10:07:48

Groups: Registered

Only just joined the forum but already found some useful tips about the Honda. Never tried a kit of this quality before and certainly not disappointed in the quality. My overiding impression is this is a lesson in patience like no other..lol, got pack 13 this week so the major parts are really coming together. I did my apprentiship with Honda back in the day so well remember these machines as the total game changer that they were if only because unlike the Brit bikes they kept their oil inside..lol.
tf64
#2 Posted : 18 November 2020 11:31:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Delboy,

Welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy your time with us all, will be following your build as a Honda fan myself my bike was a 1964 (CB72).

Trev.
Work in progress: Tombstone (Scratch) - San Francisco 2. -The Mayflower ( scratch by plan).

roymattblack
#3 Posted : 18 November 2020 13:05:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Welcome aboard Delboy.
It will be good to see another bike build on the go.
Have fun with the kit.BigGrin
Delboy
#4 Posted : 19 November 2020 09:31:05

Thank you all, I have one question if thats ok? I hadn't quite bargained on the size of the model...lol, never having done one before. Even for building it I don't have a man cave etc, more of a 'time share' with her sewing machine on the dining table..lol. I see on the main site a case available listed for the harley and Hyabusa, would this also fit the Honda? Am thinking the Honda may be taller because of the style of the bars, mirrors etc? Daft question but hey ho....Thanks