Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

What this section is about Options
admin
#1 Posted : 01 December 2020 19:29:07

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All,

Unlike the previous Admin, I long ago decided to allow builds of kits released by competitors of DeAgostini/ModelSpace, as I feel that it furthers the hobby in general. There are some amazing partwork kits being produced now, and not all of them are DeAgostini...Cool Cool

I am walking a tightrope in allowing these builds to be posted, however. The ModelSpace forums are sponsored by DeAgostini D.R.O. and as such, they have every right to expect that they get pride of place. BUT, I am equally opposed to censorship of content. This is NOT to say that it is now a free-for-all, as I still expect all Forum rules to be adhered to, especially as regards language and sales of anything that does not adhere to the sales policy.

In an effort to satisfy all concerns, I have elected to partition these sort of builds out, and move them all into this new sub-forum. This will all these really neat kits and builds to be available, and will still devote the main forums to their primary function: support of DeAgostini/ModelSpace customers and products. (please note that there will be ZERO support of these builds by any member of the ModelSpace Forum Support Team, however all other board members please feel free to pitch in on issues where assistance is needed.

As a final note, I would ask that with these build logs, that you kindly NOT include any branding in photos, or in the comments.

Thank you!

Mark