Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

complete kit Options
memmerling
#1 Posted : 15 December 2020 15:15:53

Groups: Registered

Looking to purchase complete kit. Are all packs available and not on back order. I called customer service this morning and they said all packs are in stock ready to ship.
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 15 December 2020 15:33:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

memmerling wrote:
Looking to purchase complete kit. Are all packs available and not on back order. I called customer service this morning and they said all packs are in stock ready to ship.

Unfortunately we don`t have access to stock levels here on the forum, but part of the Deagostini guarantee is that you will receive all parts needed to complete your build.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

memmerling
#3 Posted : 15 December 2020 18:55:04

how good of quality are the kits
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 15 December 2020 19:12:12

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

memmerling wrote:
how good of quality are the kits

Follow the link below and can see what people have built and read their thoughts.

https://forum.model-spac...aspx?g=topics&f=572

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

DasMan
#5 Posted : 22 December 2020 13:19:06

memmerling wrote:

Pack 16 Onwards have been out of stock/Delayed for nearly 8 Months Now!

Good luck with trying to buy a Full Kit. Lol
Current Builds: Millennium Falcon-Classic Routemaster -Battleship Bismark-X Wing-T800-Rossi Yamaha-Thunderbird 2-R2 D2,-Delorean,-Samba Camper,Ecto-1.Ironman
CaptnBirdseye
#6 Posted : 22 December 2020 20:41:10

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Sad I got soooooo bored of waiting, and getting no response from CS, I cancelled my subscription ThumbDown
Made a stand to mount the engine on and going to leave it like that!