Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Part Replacement Assistance Options
Bcrorrer
#1 Posted : 15 January 2021 19:04:47

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I am in need of three replacement parts for the 1/8 Volkswagen Beetle build.

98-2 (Rear Window)
99-2 (Convertible Top Rear Support)
99-3 (Black Plastic Fixing Rivet)

I do NOT have a subscription. I have already contacted customer service. The only way I can get these parts from them is to buy the entire Stage 12 which I do not need. At most, I am willing to buy both issues 98 and 99. Though, I’d prefer to just buy the pieces listed above.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. And yes, I have checked e*bay as well.

Thank you.
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 16 January 2021 18:31:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Bcrorrer wrote:
Hello,

I am in need of three replacement parts for the 1/8 Volkswagen Beetle build.

98-2 (Rear Window)
99-2 (Convertible Top Rear Support)
99-3 (Black Plastic Fixing Rivet)

I do NOT have a subscription. I have already contacted customer service. The only way I can get these parts from them is to buy the entire Stage 12 which I do not need. At most, I am willing to buy both issues 98 and 99. Though, I’d prefer to just buy the pieces listed above.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. And yes, I have checked e*bay as well.

Thank you.

Hi

I`m sorry to say that Modelspace will not and never have supplied individual parts.

They will also not supply individual stages, as in stage 98 and/or 99 as you are a non subscriber. Reason being that a broken up pack is no good to anyone who has paid the full subscription if they need a replacement pack 12.

I also don`t know of any other partwork company that would do what you request.

I`m afraid your best option is the likes of ebay or something similar.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Forum Support Team
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Bcrorrer
#3 Posted : 16 January 2021 22:33:47

Groups: Registered

I get what you’re saying from MS’s stand point. My post was directed to other members that may have a subscription that could help out. It’s silly regardless since I know many people have bought kits second hand that wish to restore them and need to replace a part here and there.