Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages <123
Kev's 1:48 'Voyager' Unmanned Space Probe. Options
roymattblack
#41 Posted : 05 January 2021 17:35:58

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Well done Kev.
An inspirational build.BigGrin
birdaj2
#42 Posted : 05 January 2021 20:18:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Really good Kev to see it as build of the month.

I have been after this kit on and off but left it at “off” for too long and what appears on ebay is too expensive for me.

On a positive note though i read that hasegawa are re-releasing this one in Feb i think it is so hoping it will have a better price attached to it.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Kev the Modeller
#43 Posted : 06 January 2021 15:34:00

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Thankyou for your kind comments guys, I am truly appreciative of them and the award, it means a good deal to me, so many thanks.

@ Tony - I was looking for this kit for a long time too, with most of them being only available as a Japanese import through the like of Amazon at around £50-60 just for the kit. I didn't want to pay that but one day got very very lucky when doing a general google search of UK model shops and found one in stock at the super low price of £24! I bought it there and then and also ordered the PE upgrade set on Ebay to go with it and still saved a decent amount all told. They are there to be found if you keep looking, though they aren't the most straightforward kit to build, very fiddly!

I have been battling Covid 19 since Boxing Day, starting to make a slow recovery, but definitely feeling like I'm past the worst and looking forward to getting back to some modelling, including bringing this build to a finish with my own unique display base which I think will compliment the Vovager probe very nicely.

Kev.
Per Ardua Ad Astra
skyfire
#44 Posted : 18 January 2021 13:57:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Great looking build, well done. :)
Kev the Modeller
#45 Posted : 20 January 2021 12:55:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Thanks for looking in and commenting on my work Anthony, always very much appreciated. Cool ThumpUp

Kev.
Per Ardua Ad Astra