Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Dodge Charger R/T, Pack 11 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 22 February 2021 04:57:09

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 11, Stage 43

In stage 43 we will assemble the cover for the battery holder. Drop the screw thru the hole.and then put the spring over the screw. Slide the washer onto the screw over the spring. I did end up screwing the washer on holding the washer and turning the screw. Stage 43 is complete.

Stage 44
In this stage, we assemble the battery holder. Using tweezers, I dropped the nut into the hole (there’s a nut/hole joke in there somewhere...) I had to find a smaller diameter screwdriver that would accept the GP screws for Part 44b. The nut cover (sorry, couldn’t help myself) is mounted over the nut with 2GP screws. 4FP screws will be used to mount the battery box to the fuel tank panel 43A. Use 2EP screws to secure the switch. Last is to attach the cover to the battery box.

Stage 45

This stage starts with the closing of the battery box with the upper fuel tank panel 45A. Carefully feed the wires thru the rectangular hole and close the fuel tank with 6 AP screws. With the big end of the fuel tank forward, make sure the wires are clear and secure the tank with 4CP screws.

Now, on to the speaker. Place the speaker in the relief in the chassis with the magnet up and the speaker diaphragm down, making sure the wires are forward. Mount the retainer ring with the opening forward. The speaker wires should not be pinched by the ring. Secure with 2CM screws.

Stage 45 is complete, as is Pack 11!
admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-1310.JPG
IMG-1311.JPG
IMG-1312.JPG
IMG-1314.JPG
IMG-1314a.JPG
IMG-1317.JPG
IMG-1318.JPG
IMG-1319.JPG
IMG-1320.JPG
IMG-1321.JPG