Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Dodge Charger R/T, Pack 13 alert Options
admin
#1 Posted : 28 February 2021 00:40:25

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 13 Stage 55

Special note: I had problems with all of the light functions that are on the part 46C switch. The light functions on that switch are 1: head lights, 2: rear running lights, 3: dashboard lights. It turned out to be a problem with the fit of part 55E in the switch button slot. I took a hobby knife and with the edge of the blade, scraped the sprue burr and paint off of all the square edges of those switches. It worked, all the light functions operate as they should.

Stage 55 Assembling the dashboard (1)

Install the instrument cluster 55C onto the panel 55B. Be careful with the cluster so as not to scratch the instruments. Put the switches, part 55E, into the slots as shown. Make sure the switches, parts 55E, operate smoothly in the slots (see the special note). There are three switches, 2 parts 55E, 1 part 55F the ignition switch. Disconnect the wire connector for the lights function, 46C, the wire wire switch. Do the same for the green wire sound switch, 46B. Install as indicated in the instructions. There are two tabs on the sides of the switches, 46B and 46C. The tabs are in the way of joining parts 55D.and 55B. They are not shown on the switches. I bent them over after putting the switches in their slots. Make sure the switches still work. Join the dashboard 55a to the instrument panel with 2AP screws

. Pack13 is complete.
admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-1376.JPG
IMG-1377.JPG
IMG-1378.JPG
IMG-1381.JPG
IMG-1385.JPG
IMG-1386.JPG
IMG-1387.JPG
IMG-1388.JPG