Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fiat, Pack 6 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 07 March 2021 02:07:23

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 6 Stages 26-30

Stage 26 Wheel and tire

I put the outer rim, 26A, into the tire, placed the inner rim,26B, onto the tire so that the screw holes lined up to join the rims together with 3DP screws. If your tire is cold and stiff, the rims may not seat correctly on the tire, warm it with a hair dryer and try again.

Stage 27 Fitting the wheel

Take the actuating lever,28E, place it onto the brake plate pin. These are plastic parts, press carefully. Get your toothpick and expand the brake line so that it will fit over the pin on the lever. Put the air valve onto the rim, I used tweezers to install the air valve. The brake plate goes onto the axle housing, mounts onto the pin forward of the axle. Mount the wheel to the axle with washer, 27C, and a CM screw.

Stage 28 Right rear suspension

Place the arm mount, 28B, onto the short arm of the suspension A-arm, 28A, Mount with an HM screw. Flip the A-arm over to mount, 28C, insert the HM screw from the inside of the A-arm and tighten. Make sure both of the A-arm mounts swing freely. Recheck the orientation of the A-arm and the two mounts, 28B and 28C.

Stage 29 Right rear suspension

The illustration no.1 shows the CP screw going into the wrong hole (see photo). Put the CP screw into the other hole and mount the drive shaft onto the A-arm with an AM screw. Slide the shock body, 29C, into the shouldered hole on the A-arm and secure with the a BM screw. I had to use my leg as a support for the chassis, so that I wouldn’t be pushing on the motor in the next several steps. There are three connection points that need to line up, and the drive shaft has to go into the transmission. Insert the drive shaft into the transmission, put the spring and shock body onto its location and get the two A-arm mounts close to where they go. Compress the spring and put the washer and the BM screw into the hole from the top of the chassis and tighten the shock body screw. This will keep the spring compressed so that the two A-arm mounts can be secured.

Stage 30 Mudguards

Connect the mud flaps, 30C and 30D, to the mud flap mounts, 30A and 30B, with 2MM. The mud flaps and their mounts need to be oriented correctly. I stood the chassis on its side and secured the mud flaps to the chassis.
admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-1428.JPG
IMG-1429.JPG
IMG-1430.JPG
IMG-1432.JPG
IMG-1433.JPG
IMG-1434.JPG
IMG-1435.JPG
IMG-1436.JPG
IMG-1437.JPG
IMG-1438.JPG
IMG-1439.JPG