Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

A few more joins the 'to-do' pile Options
roymattblack
#1 Posted : 09 March 2021 12:32:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Arrived this morning.
Now I need to find somewhere to store them...LOL LOL LOL
roymattblack attached the following image(s):
P1019232.JPG
Silent_Running
#2 Posted : 09 March 2021 12:46:32

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

The stash is growing, you’ll soon need a bigger room LOL
roymattblack
#3 Posted : 09 March 2021 12:52:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Silent_Running wrote:

That really is a fraction of the whole stash. Most are buried in cupboards, loft, man-cave etc...
Get 'em when you can. They're never about when you 'want' one.BigGrin
Silent_Running
#4 Posted : 09 March 2021 15:58:00

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

roymattblack wrote:
Silent_Running wrote:

That really is a fraction of the whole stash. Most are buried in cupboards, loft, man-cave etc...
Get 'em when you can. They're never about when you 'want' one.BigGrin

Hope you don’t mind me asking Roy, but are all your kits of the four wheel variety, given that you love sports cars etc. Cool
darbyvet
#5 Posted : 09 March 2021 16:11:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Roy you make more cars than British Leyland ever did! And your are much nicer tooLaugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Carl
Silent_Running
#6 Posted : 09 March 2021 16:26:20

darbyvet wrote:
Roy you make more cars than British Leyland ever did! And your are much nicer tooLaugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Carl

Now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time. When we used to make and sell cars BigGrin
roymattblack
#7 Posted : 09 March 2021 17:18:16

Hope you don’t mind me asking Roy, but are all your kits of the four wheel variety, given that you love sports cars etc. Cool [/quote]

Yes, almost all.
I have the odd foray into Sc-Fi - several Thunderbirds models and the big 22" Eagle from Space 1999 is in my stash.

I did build an Airfix 1/72 Mustang wingy-thing a few years ago, and a copy of the Airfix Fireball XL5...
roymattblack attached the following image(s):
P1010064.JPG
P1013390.JPG
Kev the Modeller
#8 Posted : 09 March 2021 21:39:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Some nice new additions to your stash there Roy. I particularly like those two Tamiya 1:12 Lola T70 kits. One I always wanted to build back when they were first released but unfortunately I never got around to!

Have fun with the builds Roy. Cool ThumpUp

Kev.
Per Ardua Ad Astra
delboy271155
#9 Posted : 10 March 2021 14:58:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Ahhhh the ever growing stash. LOL LOL

Nice to see the old Airfix Bentley. ThumpUp I just about remember building that one as an early teenager. Wheels didn`t rotate, steering didn`t move, I blame the glue that came in the little bubble. Slightest squeeze and enough glue to build half the model came out.Blink

Looking forward to seeing some of these get the "ROY" treatment.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

RM1
#10 Posted : 10 March 2021 15:11:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Nice collection of kits there Roy. If you're running short of space you can ship them over to me BigGrin BigGrin
Malc.
Silent_Running
#11 Posted : 10 March 2021 15:53:44

RM1 wrote:
Nice collection of kits there Roy. If you're running short of space you can ship them over to me BigGrin BigGrin
Malc.

Be careful what you wish for LOL
Silent_Running
#12 Posted : 10 March 2021 15:59:03

delboy271155 wrote:
Ahhhh the ever growing stash. LOL LOL

Nice to see the old Airfix Bentley. ThumpUp I just about remember building that one as an early teenager. Wheels didn`t rotate, steering didn`t move, I blame the glue that came in the little bubble. Slightest squeeze and enough glue to build half the model came out.Blink

Looking forward to seeing some of these get the "ROY" treatment.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Ah! Yes! Derek! The old tube types of glue, even with cap on you’d apply a little pressure and loads of glue over the model. 👀😂